tsw sunday football 21st June 5-6:30 pm fleming park, eastleigh

JustMike

nah, only Boj has hid shirt this week.. soon, though.

Mike, you're so not past it, surely? If you get out running etc too (if you chose to), surely you could build up you legs a bit to the point where it was easier? Do you warm up properly etc? Drink enough? You're not too old.

no im not! my legs kill all week after playing. I always said id stop when i stopped enjoying it, and its getting to that point now, its more of a chore than a laugh if you see what i mean?

No point packing it all in completley, just take a break for a few weeks.

Il be completely honest... i had a nightmare of a game today as im sure you all noticed by my frustration throughout! Just couldnt get into it, my touch sucked, my tackling sucked, my running sucked, i just sucked!!!! Otherwise it was a great game :)

PS: Mike dont retire :'(

You're fine, you should just not have rests all the time, you slacker. Unless you have some sort of medical condition where it is advised you rest inbetween specified time periods of intense exercise.

I do have a bit of a breathing problem when it comes to this weather (most likely hayfeaver) in which I do need to take a rest half way through games. Because I only took like a 2 minute one today, I'm still finding it hard to get a breath and will be all week D=

Yeh its played with the right attitude until james does something ****... then we all have the right to moan at him coz 9 times out of 10 he'l blame it on someone else anyway :)

(love you really james if you read this... hows your mum?)

mike: "are you at glastonbury next week?"

baj: "yes mate"

mike: "so you're not coming to football?"

baj: "no, im at glastonbury, that was your first question."

if you listened thats not actually what i said. I asked if you were going to glastonbury, didnt realise it was next week until andy said it half way through me asking if you would be here next week ;)

Yeh its played with the right attitude until james does something ****... then we all have the right to moan at him coz 9 times out of 10 he'l blame it on someone else anyway :)

(love you really james if you read this... hows your mum?)

:D "sorry akeem im not allowed to pass to you!"