B-anter

saint_stevo

Down? Maybe they need to upgrade the server and charge subscription..........

What is the point in posting and telling people that something isn't working ? Is it so that they can all go and have a look and see it isn't working so they will have seen it not working and can post on a thread about it. Fvck me that is genius and brilliant entertainment. I must pay my fiver and post on more threads with spackers like you.

What is the point in posting and telling people that something isn't working ? Is it so that they can all go and have a look and see it isn't working so they will have seen it not working and can post on a thread about it. Fvck me that is genius and brilliant entertainment. I must pay my fiver and post on more threads with spackers like you.

**** off if you dont like it your ****ing mongtard

You could always f*ck off back to b-anter.co.uk and click refresh until you can start complaining about this website again.

**** off if you dont like it your ****ing mongtard

At least on b-anter you could have told me to fvck off without **** or using a 'v' instead of a 'u' and its all for nothing, and the second insult doesn't actually make sense. You have either either typed an 'r' erroneously on the end of 'you' or you have incorrectly used 'your' when you meant 'you're'. Either way it proves that you are a spacker and is well worth another post to point it out.

Spacker.

At least on b-anter you could have told me to fvck off without **** or using a 'v' instead of a 'u' and its all for nothing, and the second insult doesn't actually make sense. You have either either typed an 'r' erroneously on the end of 'you' or you have incorrectly used 'your' when you meant 'you're'. Either way it proves that you are a spacker and is well worth another post to point it out.

Spacker.

hit me where it hurts why dont you, my spelling and grammar.

Mongtard