Charlton

saint_bert

There's no way. For there to be 570 left we must of taken the second allocation of 2000, and we can't have sold that many in such a short space of time.

I am please to say Saint-Cris is right mate it is on the web, we should have around 2.800 up there with pay on the day,think the news that Papa can play may have helped a lot, may see you in the Hole in Wall

This is one game I willhave to miss Bungle (Daughters Graduation)!!!! However rest of COLSLAW will probably be in the Southwark Tavern in London Bridge again. Not done the Bunch Of Grapes before, is that in London Br too...?

Rubbish. I wouldn't have gone to my own graduation if it clashed with football, let alone someone elses. Degrees are worthless anyway!

Grapes also in London Bridge, plenty of good pubs around there - we always do a bit of a crawl.

Rubbish. I wouldn't have gone to my own graduation if it clashed with football, let alone someone elses. Degrees are worthless anyway!

Grapes also in London Bridge, plenty of good pubs around there - we always do a bit of a crawl.

Ha!

Correct, but I don't want to be the one to tell my Wife and daughter that I am going to Footy instead. I will die!

Charlton is one of my favourite away days, and cant believe it clashed... gggrrrrrrr

enjoy!

Lads, got my ticket today. Getting the train to waterloo. How do you get to the stadium from there? Cheers

Walk across to Waterloo East, get a quick train to London Bridge, go and frequent one of the many boozers there for a few hours, then a shortish train trip from London Bridge to Charlton (20 minutes or so). Easy as pie.

I'm going with my brothers. As usual for a London game staying in with http://www.londonhomestays.com for the 3 of us it works out cheaper than a hotel. We try and stay with the same old lady who makes the best Sunday breakfast.

Won't tell you her name as don't want her to be fully booked.

I think it will be a draw. Our defence is pretty solid but feel we might be hanging on in the end. Hopefully will be suprised and we might nick one. Will need Papa's pace for that. Didn't think we had any width against stockport, hope that will be different tomorrow.

Anyone looking for a different way to get there, I've just researched the Thames River Ferry timings. There is a half hour service from the Embankment to either the O2 centre or the Woolwich Arsenal Pier, both destinations leaving you with about a 2 mile walk to the ground.

I shall be aboard the 1228 from the Embankment which gets me to the O2 arena pier at 1318, plenty of time to amble down to the ground.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2648.aspx