I Hate You Waaabbit!

EastleighSoulBoy

I once saw a documentary on ambulence crews, and one of their call outs was to some bloke who had twisted his ankle playing football. What was weird was everyone, including the ambulence crew, thought this was a legitimate reason to dial 999.

Anyway, that story seems to be making a meal out of what was, in all likelyhood, a prank call.

I believe people should be fined for calling 999 for inappropriate reasons. Named and shamed in the local and national press too so the person realises what a stupid idiot they are

Agreed. But the thing is, these people are so thick, they don't realise what they are doing, they are not intelligent enough to know they are doing something wrong

Agreed. But the thing is, these people are so thick, they don't realise what they are doing, they are not intelligent enough to know they are doing something wrong

Which is why calling them thick c*nts in the press should highlight this and maybe, just maybe, get them to think before doing anything stupid again.

Just thought, we should also sterilise them. Make sure the IQ of the human race does not decline!