Just look up, LOOK UP I TELL THEE!

Master Bates

In the thermodynamic limit, which is the limit of large systems, fluctuations become negligible, so that all these descriptions converge to the same description. But yes, you are right, he may also have a heart attack if he does look up, which I didn't think about, quite harsh of me really.

Sorry little fella.

By the way, I believe the wee fella to be a prime example of someone who uses tweezers and a magnifying glass.

The 20-year-old met Svetlana at the launch of the 2009 edition of the Guinness World Records book, which is published tomorrow.

He has been dating his girlfriend, who is of average height for six months.

He looks 80 not 20??!!

:o

His girlfriend is 6 months old??!!

The 20-year-old met Svetlana at the launch of the 2009 edition of the Guinness World Records book, which is published tomorrow.

He has been dating his girlfriend, who is of average height for six months.

He looks 80 not 20??!!

His girlfriend is 6 months old??!!

There was a documentary on the wee fella last week sometime, he seems happy enough bless him. He is not expected to live very long I don't think.

Found the original web page for this...

Ann Summers announce the launch of their new autumn season range the highly colouful autumn range is headlined by the new battery free kingsize vibrator, and comes with specially designed padded emergency removal handles

This new eco-friendly device needs no batteries and is self cleaning after use. It simply requires a weekly input of noodles, chicken and rice