University Applications

SuperMikey

That's about the most interesting thing that's been said on this thread.

On another student note, where any of you one of the 10 or so student c*nts decided it would be funny to sing play up p*mpey in the Hobbit last Saturday? That was a silly thing to do, wasn't it?

Like most people, I always assumed that you were nothing more than a tedious little twunt with a chip shop on his shoulder, impotently railing against the easiest and softest targets society can offer.

But I’ve seen the light and now I’m calling your bluff, you’re a troll aren’t you? A meticulously constructed character representing the worst elements society has to offer, no less than a British Travis Bickle, minus his style, his sophistication and his way with the ladies (obviously).

Bravo sir!

I await your next instalment with baited breath.

(p.s. excuse me for being forward, but your anti-student material is getting a bit stale and, dare I say it, predictable?)

She should get an extra bursary, probably around £1000, for being the first person from your family to go to uni.

I do English at uni at the moment- hope she likes reading! And Southampton and Cardiff are both great unis for English.

Thanks for the info going to start applying next week so I will find out soon

Like most people, I always assumed that you were nothing more than a tedious little twunt with a chip shop on his shoulder, impotently railing against the easiest and softest targets society can offer.

But I’ve seen the light and now I’m calling your bluff, you’re a troll aren’t you? A meticulously constructed character representing the worst elements society has to offer, no less than a British Travis Bickle, minus his style, his sophistication and his way with the ladies (obviously).

Bravo sir!

(p.s. excuse me for being forward, but your anti-student material is getting a bit stale and, dare I say it, predictable?)

Be fair, Paul Calf hasn't been on telly for ages. How can spadeface come up with new material without his role-model?

She should get an extra bursary, probably around £1000, for being the first person from your family to go to uni.

I do English at uni at the moment- hope she likes reading! And Southampton and Cardiff are both great unis for English.

Where did you get that information from? I'm the first person in my family to go and I didn't get an extra bursary for it. I'm wondering if I can apply now?

That's about the most interesting thing that's been said on this thread.

On another student note, where any of you one of the 10 or so student c*nts decided it would be funny to sing play up p*mpey in the Hobbit last Saturday? That was a silly thing to do, wasn't it?

Blimey, I bet that ended ugly!

SRS, how do you know they were students? Where they wearing Solent Univeristy hoodies or something?

You aren't mistaken about that. However, if you are under the impression that you can sustain any kind of lifestyle on that salary, you are.

One bedroom flat in a decent place will set you back about £500 per month in rent. Once you take off utility bills, council tax, food, and a student loan repayment, you'll probably have about enough cash left for two days/nights out per month. You can pretty much forget about your season ticket and nice clothes, because you won't be able to afford them.

Forget about uni and get trained on the job.

Even on mine and missus combined salary of 45k we struggle to pay everything, so I can empathise with you there, but it's all about prioritising. I see no point in moaning about something that I cannot change, so with the money I have left over every month I allocate it to either football/clothes/boozing - I was under no illusions that when I started my job I was never going to be able to do everything I wanted to do straight away, hopefully the colleges in this country are hammering home that message.

Blimey, I bet that ended ugly!

SRS, how do you know they were students? Where they wearing Solent Univeristy hoodies or something?

Only some retarded student scum would start singing Play up P*mpey in a Southampton pub after a derby game. Luckily for them there was only 3 of us in there... although they were still well and truely put in their place and soon realised their wrong-doing and shut the f*ck up. C*nts.

Like most people, I always assumed that StuRomseySaint was nothing more than a tedious little twunt with a chip shop on his shoulder, impotently railing against the easiest and softest targets society can offer.

Bravo sir!

Only some retarded student scum would start singing Play up P*mpey in a Southampton pub after a derby game. Luckily for them there was only 3 of us in there... although they were still well and truely put in their place and soon realised their wrong-doing and shut the f*ck up. C*nts.

My point exactly.

:D

Anyway, you're getting soft. A real man would have killed the c*nts ;)

Why were they lucky there were only 3 of you? What would you have done if there were more of you? Would the posturing have had to go up a notch?

I wish I'd seen it. I bet you were super scary, Stuey.

The point I was making you nonce was that if the pub was full of angry ****ed off Saints fans then they wouldnt have got off so lightly.

hahaha you get better (or worse, havent decided which yet ;-)

Had you not considered that they may have just been retarded p*mpey scum?

hahaha you get better (or worse, havent decided which yet ;-)

Had you not considered that they may have just been retarded p*mpey scum?

I had considered this, which is when they were challenged I asked them where they were from, considering they were singing such a retarded song and why the **** where they singing it, they replied with " oh, we are students, we were just trying to be funny "

What what a great sense of humour their retarded David Beckham studies course must have taught them. Maybe there was a module in it teaching them how to be as funny as David Beckham?

I had considered this, which is when they were challenged I asked them where they were from, considering they were singing such a retarded song and why the **** where they singing it, they replied with " oh, we are students, we were just trying to be funny "

What what a great sense of humour their retarded David Beckham studies course must have taught them. Maybe there was a module in it teaching them how to be as funny as David Beckham?

Sounds like you gave them a right good lesson in comedy.