Chelsea v Man City

St Landrew

People may know that normally I couldn't give the smallest toss about teams, other than Saints. But this match piqued my interest ever-so-slightly. Initially, it's understood Wayne Bridge didn't shake John Terry's hand, and fair play to that, if he feels he has been very much let down by a [former] friend.

The match is now into the closing stages [something like 88th minute], with Man City in the lead on 3-1, and TWO Chelsea players sent off. I think I sniff a win. Plus, I imagine Bridgey is getting every crumb of comfort he can, from it.

People may know that normally I couldn't give the smallest toss about teams, other than Saints. But this match piqued my interest ever-so-slightly. Initially, it's understood Wayne Bridge didn't shake John Terry's hand, and fair play to that, if he feels he has been very much let down by a [former] friend.

The match is now into the closing stages [something like 88th minute], with Man City in the lead on 3-1, and TWO Chelsea players sent off. I think I sniff a win. Plus, I imagine Bridgey is getting every crumb of comfort he can, from it.

Having watched it I was wondering when Bridge took the free kick who it was that it hit? If Terry was in the wall would have been very tempting to kick it at him as hard as possible!

Bothered to watch it on MOTD. I was quite pleased with Tevez, who hugged Bridgey after his successful penalty, and gestured to the Man City crowd that the game was for his teammate. Whatever, the post match comments, the Man City players almost certainly used the situation as a motivator.

Never really liked Bellend Bellamey much before but his comments that everyone knows what Terry is like off the football pitch were spot on.

You know you've got a grade A ballbag on your hands when when Craig Bellamy is pointing it out.