"The Full 90"

Hamilton Saint

I'm not sure if this has been highlighted elsewhere on this forum, but SaintsPlayer has the entire 90 minutes of the games versus Huddersfield and Millwall on their site. They say they plan to have the entire game on-line (not live, of course) for all home matches; they also hope to do the same for away matches.

This is fantastic - especially for those uf us who are unable to be at the games.

:smt038

This is great! It means no-one ever needs to go to any of the home games again and we can spend our money on something else.

Wasn't it the chairman of a particular leading Serie A club who said he could see the day when, in order for there to be any crowds at matches they'll have to let people in for free, while all the fans will stay at home and pay to watch from the armchair.

Very good for overseas fans though.

I'm not sure if this has been highlighted elsewhere on this forum, but SaintsPlayer has the entire 90 minutes of the games versus Huddersfield and Millwall on their site. They say they plan to have the entire game on-line (not live, of course) for all home matches; they also hope to do the same for away matches.

This is fantastic - especially for those uf us who are unable to be at the games.

:smt038

They've done quite a few games already. I've watched them all so far,pretty good for £3 a month when you're stuck in continental Europe with a work roster that leavers you a lot of spare time when you don't need it and not enough to travel to games all that often.Plus you can run it back and do your own slow motions.

Wasn't it the chairman of a particular leading Serie A club who said he could see the day when, in order for there to be any crowds at matches they'll have to let people in for free, while all the fans will stay at home and pay to watch from the armchair.

Very good for overseas fans though.

I think they have already done this in a meaningless Champs Lge dead rubber involving one of the Italian teams (and if they didn't actually do it then they certainly got very near to doing it, eg max 1 or 2 pounds for tickets).