Online Ticket Sales

bristolsaint29

...but this was posted later on another thread:

Twitter:

officialsaints Sorry for confusion, just been told by ticket office that online sales for Wembley will start @ 8.30 tomorrow - same as phonelines #saintsfc

Does anyone know where Postal Appications fall in the priority ?? Will the pile of letters be opened at 08.30 or when just when some-one has a free moment ??

1) I don't know.

2) My guess would be that they've already been processed.

I gave up hope some time last week. I'm gonna save up for yeovil instead (and probably won't be able to get tickets either)

Why? There are 4,000 ticket still left. That is a lot of tickets, considering that 40,000 Saints fans already have tickets (that's not even counting those who have bought boxes, club wembley seats or panicked and bought in the Carlisle end)!

After being told in a email by the club that tickets went on sale at midnight it appears that they are not on sale at all. I've just been trying for the past 10 minutes but there is no option on the OS to buy one.

I wish they would make their ****ing minds up!!!

After being told in a email by the club that tickets went on sale at midnight it appears that they are not on sale at all. I've just been trying for the past 10 minutes but there is no option on the OS to buy one.

I wish they would make their ****ing minds up!!!

I get the feeling they changed it once they realised there was only a couple of thousand left...bit embarrassing if you sell out before the ticket office opens....

Is there really no way that the club will get any more tickets once this allocation has gone?

I left purchasing so as to sit with my sil and grandson who aren;t on the database and to honest i'm not panicking.

I do however know of one person already offering tickets at more than double face value, v bad but there will always be someone looking to make a few bucks I spose.

Is there really no way that the club will get any more tickets once this allocation has gone?

I left purchasing so as to sit with my sil and grandson who aren;t on the database and to honest i'm not panicking.

I do however know of one person already offering tickets at more than double face value, v bad but there will always be someone looking to make a few bucks I spose.

Get the seat nuber and tell the club

Just managed to get a ticket online ;) To begin with it said the online server was unavailable due to the high volume but I kept hitting refresh and it did eventually prompt for the login details. Only showed 2 blocks available, so get in quick if you can!

Can't be a Saint then. Any Saint would feel the pride in their community and want as many other Saints fans at the game as possible. Face Value is all it should be.

P.S, I may have two tickets going spare, £100 each. :rolleyes: