The Shirt of Hurt

CB Saint

I don't get why anyone does these things for "charity", even those who do stuff like run 25 marathons in 30 days or whatever it is. Just get people to give you the money because its a f*****g good cause and not because you want to do some stupid, attention-seeking activity, that will show everyone how mad, yet caring you are, that will need sponsorship. And while they're at it, put the money that they will waste doing the aforementioned "crazy" task towards the charity concerned as well.

I don't get why anyone does these things for "charity", even those who do stuff like run 25 marathons in 30 days or whatever it is. Just get people to give you the money because its a f*****g good cause and not because you want to do some stupid, attention-seeking activity, that will show everyone how mad, yet caring you are, that will need sponsorship. And while they're at it, put the money that they will waste doing the aforementioned "crazy" task towards the charity concerned as well.

If Cheryl Cole said she would strip naked on live TV , then play 'hide the banana', I would consider giver a fiver to charity. Otherwise I wouldn't.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
If Cheryl Cole said she would strip naked on live TV , then play 'hide the banana', I would consider giver a fiver to charity. Otherwise I wouldn't.

I'd consider throwing in an extra 50p as well.