Trying on shoes/trainers etc

saint_stevo

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Was opening it up to all who may have also wanted to murder a shop assistant.

If i asked for a pecan pie in Tesco, would they offer me a New Forest Gateau instead?

What's a New Forest Gateau when it's at home? Pony flavoured?

Or did you possibly mean Black Forest Mr S?

Maybe stevo she was batgaining with toy, was she of east youropean descent? I ask as they like to bargain and haggle.

Maybe she thought that you'd settle for a 10 or a 9 at a squeeze but wanted to keep her cards close to her chest? You never know!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
][/b]Maybe stevo she was batgaining with toy' date='[/b'] was she of east youropean descent? I ask as they like to bargain and haggle.

Maybe she thought that you'd settle for a 10 or a 9 at a squeeze but wanted to keep her cards close to her chest? You never know!

Hammy, are you sure you want to post tonight? Maybe have an early night and join us tomorrow...

Typical case of men's inaility to accept having small feet.

Ther is absolutely NO connection between the size of a man's feet and that of his winkie.

Or... teh youropean shop assistant thort that little scrote could never fill an 11... er 10.

:D

Is it your feet and nose that never stop growing ? I buy footwear on average every 3 months, this has never happened to me, in September it was suggested it happened alot and within 6 months it has happened again, what are the odds ?(apart from the poster)

I believe suggestions should be put forward in order that, when you are sad and lonely, instead of making up a story that you made up only 6 months earlier, you are better off doing........???

Is it your feet and nose that never stop growing ? I buy footwear on average every 3 months, this has never happened to me, in September it was suggested it happened alot and within 6 months it has happened again, what are the odds ?(apart from the poster)

I believe suggestions should be put forward in order that, when you are sad and lonely, instead of making up a story that you made up only 6 months earlier, you are better off doing........???

you are better off.... sticking your feet into a rack and giving them a good stretch.

:p

Me-

"Have you got these in an 11?"

Shop Asst-

"I'll check.........................We have them in a 7?"

Oh yes that's great, a 7 will be ideal.

******s

I didn't realise Lonsdale made trainers in size 11. :smt040