Michael Wildes update in full for your info..

NickG

ooh Trousers , you smoked me out. Perhaps it's the inane unchecked drivel from the likes of Wes Tender that has bored me into a sense of idleness.

Wes you may feel I am an easy target but your air of superiority wins you little respect and I suspect bores most people rigid. Any sight of blue text has me at least reaching for the log out link. It may be just me but your level of self righteousness and your overbearing, supercilious and pious style has actually become 100% worse since the changes to the forum. People may not like my views but at least my posts sparked debate and not narcolepsy. You really ought to try supporting the club for a chnage.

Roman, I haven't forgotten you but suffice to say I'm doing very well in the current circumstances and don't need you on my Christmas Card list just yet.

Damn. My boys must have forgotten the other bit that comes with fitting you with concrete tootsies.

Still, at least people can hearing you coming.

ooh Trousers , you smoked me out. Perhaps it's the inane unchecked drivel from the likes of Wes Tender that has bored me into a sense of idleness.

Wes you may feel I am an easy target but your air of superiority wins you little respect and I suspect bores most people rigid. Any sight of blue text has me at least reaching for the log out link. It may be just me but your level of self righteousness and your overbearing, supercilious and pious style has actually become 100% worse since the changes to the forum. People may not like my views but at least my posts sparked debate and not narcolepsy. You really ought to try supporting the club for a chnage.

Roman, I haven't forgotten you but suffice to say I'm doing very well in the current circumstances and don't need you on my Christmas Card list just yet.

I do tend to agree with you on the subject of Lowe but just wondered if now we were on a new forum, whether you had any notion of if or when you might stop calling people "pious"?

I do tend to agree with you on the subject of Lowe but just wondered if now we were on a new forum, whether you had any notion of if or when you might stop calling people "pious"?

JFP I think the answer to your question is obvious.

Foxy may I congratulate you on an excellent post. It was very difficult to argue against the points you made as you managed to pitch our situation perfectly. I guess that is why the usual suspects chose not to respond with their repetitive, pious and self-righteous 'arguments'.

The only thing we can be sure of is that the likes of John Wesley Tender will bore us with his tedious insults in his misplaced belief that he can rubbish our opinions with what he believes superior intellect, when the only thing we can be certain of is that he will never offer a minority opinion of his own.

It will be interesting going forward as he always takes the majority view (gets a buzz from his perceived 'supporters') but having long campaigned against pro-Lowe fans who now seem to be sitting in the camp with the majority it will be interesting to see how this hypocrite, in particular, swings. Pious, Wesley? Absolutely - you watch JFP.

Roman, childish threats of concrete boots? You need to stop playing on your xbox or wherever it is you got such an embarrassing imagination.

Foxy may I congratulate you on an excellent post. It was very difficult to argue against the points you made as you managed to pitch our situation perfectly. I guess that is why the usual suspects chose not to respond with their repetitive, pious and self-righteous 'arguments'.

The only thing we can be sure of is that the likes of John Wesley Tender will bore us with his tedious insults in his misplaced belief that he can rubbish our opinions with what he believes superior intellect, when the only thing we can be certain of is that he will never offer a minority opinion of his own.

It will be interesting going forward as he always takes the majority view (gets a buzz from his perceived 'supporters') but having long campaigned against pro-Lowe fans who now seem to be sitting in the camp with the majority it will be interesting to see how this hypocrite, in particular, swings. Pious, Wesley? Absolutely - you watch JFP.

Roman, childish threats of concrete boots? You need to stop playing on your xbox or wherever it is you got such an embarrassing imagination.

Don't you just love the sound of your own voice. What a sad act you really are.

Irrelevant who was the architect of the new strategy Lowe, Wilde or a combination. Even if it was Rupert's brainchild he'll have had to get the support of the shareholders and therefore have to get the buy in of a sufficient proportion of the shareholding.

Why would he have to have the support of the shareholders? Lowe only needed a simple majority. He has his own cohorts who will follow his lead regardless. All he needed was Wilde on board to give him that majority. As Wilde had a vested interest in his own shareholding, it probably wasn't difficult to pursuade him.

Anyhow, what does it matter whether Wilde is acting in the interests of his wallet or for more altruistic motives is pretty much lrrelevant.

Irrelevant? It might be to him, but it certainly isn't for us. If he were mainly acting only in his selfish interests, then his rallying cry would ring pretty hollow, wouldn't it?

Both ultimately require the same - success for the business and on the field - which is pretty much what we all want for our own reasons.

Unfortunately we are in a position where the business side is every bit as important as the manager and players - it defines what we get in those roles.

Yes, it is indeed unfortunate that we are in such dire straits business wise with so few options that we are forced into such outlandish experiment. The business side did not define that we necessarily employed two foreign managers instead of one who seemed capable enough already. But the most unfortunate thing it apparently defines is that we have had to jettison any player who because of his prowess and experience is accordingly on a high wage. Thus we are ridding the team of any vestige of proven quality to replace it with unproven youth. The policy is bold and adventurous, but whether it will work remains to be seen. And let us not forget that the two main architects of this dire position are mainly Lowe and Wilde or those appointed by him.

As for the statement, well it's another dose of the current reality we face as a club in our situation. I think the majority either applaud the current approach or at least see its necessity - it'd be the same if MLT, the admins of this forum or my mum were in charge unless we are lucky enough to find some maniac with a pile of cash he wants to get rid of with little prospect of RoI.

As I already said, what rankles most is the call for unity where the biggest single cause of disunity in the club's recent history was caused by one Michael Wilde.

The personalities behind the suits are immaterial.

Are they? Two failed former chairmen are immaterial personalities? You can call them immaterial, but I'd say that the fan base had good reason to be concerned.

They've got a way forward and have to sell it - hence the statement. A couple of days ago Wilde was being slated for being a quite quiet, now some people use his breaking cover to start the old discussions over again.

Isn't it inevitable that by making the statement he invited comment on it? From one point of view I welcome it. But that is only on grounds that he is supposedly the football board chairman and yet with all the developments on the footballing side of things, we heard scarcely a peep from him; Lowe commented on everything, even when some matters were not in his domain as PLC chairman.

See my repetitive, pious and self-righteous repsonse above. I didn't have time earlier.

Not our - your. Difficult to offer a minority opinion when my thoughts lie mostly with the majority.

You must be disillusioned if you think that the Lowe camp is the majority. I hope that this experiment of his succeeds for the sake of the club, as do the vast majority. But if you think that means that most are in the Lowe camp as a result, then it points up where your thought processes lack credibility.

I highlighted my comments in green as I took on board that blue induces a state of narcolepsy in you. I know this to be fact, as I could see how dozy your responses were to anything I wrote highlighted in blue. ;)

In summary: In order for the club to achieve, you all need to believe.

Time to let bygones be bygones and recognise the positive u-turn that Wilde and Lowe have instigated after the disastrous course of the previous two years. In these two we have much to be grateful for and much to learn.

:smt039

As has been said by others where does he mention the gazillions he himself wasted during his tenure on the football board?

As you usual you attempt to pin the blame on crouch and then say let bygones be bygones.

Wilde is a walter mitty tosspot who i have zero regard or respect for.

Lowe is back to save his share value.

I have no gratitude for either man as they are partly to blame for where we are.

Convenient to blame crouch and follow your little agenda.

Don't you just love the sound of your own voice. What a sad act you really are.

Thats hilarious! All this from man who set up a website so he could talk to himself. Anybody who happens to pass and opens a real dialogue is banned so as not to contaminate the purity of your thought!