Evil nature is watching us (I think)..

Spudders

When I went for a run on Tuesday, I saw a massive bumble bee in the garden as I went out the back gate to run on the heath land. Whilst on the heath (about 3 miles into a run of 5 miles) a massive bumble bee flew into me (thankfully it didn’t sting me). Was it the same bee?

On Thursday I saw a robin in the garden as I went out for my run. At about the same point into my run (3 miles) I saw a robin on the side of the path. As I passed it, it just watched me, it didn’t fly off. Weird I thought, I wondered if that too was the same robin?

Friday when I went out, there was a magpie on the shed roof. When it saw me come out into the garden it flew off. As the same point in my run as I’d seen the bumble bee and the robin, a raven landed on the path in front of me. But was it a raven? Maybe the magpie has disguised itself and blacked out its white bit?

Is this all purely coincidental, or do you think there maybe something more sinister going on in the animal kingdom?

Keep an eye out folks, I think they are watching us!

I was stung by a lairy wasp when I was younger. It didn’t seem to like the burning newspaper that we’d stuck in the entrance of its nest. I had the last laugh on him though as I stunned him with a karate chop and stepped on him.

The bees do seem to be extra large this year. Makes me wonder whether there has been some covert introduction to improve the durability of the species, as numbers have been down in the last few years by some 25%, if memory serves. Robins are just successful, feisty birds, who defend their territory against all-comers. It's not in their nature to just fly off.

I went into my shed to get a fork and there was an enormous bumble buzzing around. I decided to leave her in peace.

The ones to really steer clear of are hornets. Quite common in the New Forest.

Been out of my flat for a week. Got back this afternoon to discover the crab in my aquarium has eaten 9 fish whilst I've been away. Animals are definitely getting more evil. It's probably the immigrants fault.

Been out of my flat for a week. Got back this afternoon to discover the crab in my aquarium has eaten 9 fish whilst I've been away. Animals are definitely getting more evil. It's probably the immigrants fault.

I had an African Rainbow Crab a few years back, he was massive and he ate my fish and the baby crab I bought.

I went into my shed to get a fork and there was an enormous bumble buzzing around. I decided to leave her in peace.

The ones to really steer clear of are hornets. Quite common in the New Forest.

:eek:

mandarinia2.jpg

I had an African Rainbow Crab a few years back, he was massive and he ate my fish and the baby crab I bought.

Yep, it's a rainbow. He's had 4 clown loaches, 3 silver sharks and a botia. Another botia has since reappeared.

Yep, it's a rainbow. He's had 4 clown loaches, 3 silver sharks and a botia. Another botia has since reappeared.

Ouch. Do you plan to keep him? I had to give mine to a pet shop (Romsey World of Water) to be sold on his own as they told me he would basically dessimate the whole tank. Mine ate clown loaches, red tailed shark, silver sharks, angels, and some other regular tropical fish.

Ouch. Do you plan to keep him? I had to give mine to a pet shop (Romsey World of Water) to be sold on his own as they told me he would basically dessimate the whole tank. Mine ate clown loaches, red tailed shark, silver sharks, angels, and some other regular tropical fish.

He may soon end up in the other tank with two lobsters and some cichlids. I know they don't generally get on with lobsters, but they were in the same tank before I moved house.

Some wasps are building a nest in one of our sheds. The wasps are massive and the nest is getting a fair size too. I think they're eating the shed to make the nest. I wonder if it'll be secure enough to keep the lawnmower in once the shed has gone?

Perhaps I shouldn't listen to Ivor Cutler whilst ****ed....

The bees do seem to be extra large this year. Makes me wonder whether there has been some covert introduction to improve the durability of the species, as numbers have been down in the last few years by some 25%, if memory serves. Robins are just successful, feisty birds, who defend their territory against all-comers. It's not in their nature to just fly off.

apparently, (according to Cbeebies! :D ) all the Bumble Bees that are around at this time of year are Queen bees searching for nesting sites, thats why they're all so mahoosive! :eek:

have seen LOADS this year though, so makes you wonder what has happened this year for there to be such a large amount of them (or perhaps it's just because we've had a very warm April, so we are out in our gardens more than we would normally have been at this time of year........

:)