swf football, fleming park sunday 28/9/08 5-6:30

JustMike

3 games in one weekend might be pushing it, but after a shambles of a game this morning, I might return for a run around. Will let you know later as I've got plans for this evening and need to check if it's going to clash...

I am out for a while! Went to casualty and have torn ligaments! On crutches for a week or two.

That means you will have to avoid playing football for 3-4 weeks :(

get well buddy.

will see you around.. (will you still be attending the Saints home games?)

get well buddy.

Rubbish, went over to Mikes yesterday and he was jumping around laughing and running up and down the stairs, sod all wrong with him, lazy sod...

(in all seriousness, the poor bugger is hobbling around like bambi on ice with crutches)

get well buddy.

cheers mate. yes i am hoping to still attend, although i will now have to sit at the front of the northam rather than stand at the back, i have trouble standing for 1 minute let alone 90!!

cheers mate. yes i am hoping to still attend, although i will now have to sit at the front of the northam rather than stand at the back, i have trouble standing for 1 minute let alone 90!!

:lol: Yeah. Will see you around SMS. Might buy you a beer if you're lucky.

Im guessing due to Mikes injury he wont be starting the 'swf football, fleming park sunday 5/10/08 5-6:30' thread. Can somebody start a thread for this weeks Sunday football gathering please. Im a cheap skate and won't fork out £5 so I don't have the privilege of starting my own threads. Cheers :-)

Im guessing due to Mikes injury he wont be starting the 'swf football, fleming park sunday 5/10/08 5-6:30' thread. Can somebody start a thread for this weeks Sunday football gathering please. Im a cheap skate and won't fork out £5 so I don't have the privilege of starting my own threads. Cheers :-)

i did it for you ;)