The Football Cub Manager

Seaford Saint

i disagree do you think pardew would have done well under lowe?

if you have good owners and chairman like we have got in place now it makes the managers job easy.

whoever abramovic at chelsea has made manager has all still had them in top 4 but if you replaced roman with a poor chairman then chelsea would probabaly sink

Also depends on teh financial circumstances and how trustworthy a manager is with the cash... And managers seem to want it both ways - bleet on and on when no cash is available...blah blah blah, even when they acknowledge the club has none... yet plead ignorance about financial matters when their exhaustive spending plans lead to masiive debt....

IMHO A decent 'Manager' is one who can: improve the players he has, can highly motivate and inspire, communicate well so that the squad know how to play together, and invests what funds are available WISELY... and stops moaning if the club has no money - because if thats the case it highlights the lack ability in getting the best out of players... and WTF did they take the job on as most know the financial position of a club when they take on the job....

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Look at the start of this season. Great boardroom, owner and manager, crap squad and we struggled.

thats true but at least when you have the owners with money you can buy the rest.

i really feel now that if we get to the premiership we can compete and keep our best players

i disagree do you think pardew would have done well under lowe?

if you have good owners and chairman like we have got in place now it makes the managers job easy.

whoever abramovic at chelsea has made manager has all still had them in top 4 but if you replaced roman with a poor chairman then chelsea would probabaly sink

Under Lowe, AP would not have got past the first ten games.