Tokyo's latest fad: pussy parlours

There are pussy parlours where for around $10 an hour, you get a selection of young ladies to scratch, snuggle and caress. :smt103:smt103

Sorry pervs it is about real cats :D:D:D

In an increasingly childless and aging nation, cat cafes fill a void. For those who live with long work hours, in no-pets-allowed

apartments or are too on-the-go to take on the responsibility of a domestic pet.

http://travel.msn.co.nz/destinations/asia/1050480/tokyos-latest-fad-pussy-parlours

Can you buy some cat sh!t whilst there in order to throw it into a neighbours garden as well?

That would make the 'cat ownership' experience really aythentic.

Do what I did, collect a load of dog shat, make sure it's fresh, add a little bit of meat so the dirty flies lay their eggs on it, seal box. Wait 24 hours, post box with royal snail, make sure you under pay so they have to collect it. Job done! Maggots and steaming turd in a box, beautiful.

Do you get a private booth? Because I really would feel uncomfortable with anyone seeing what I'm doing with it...

Semi-seriously, I don't think they'll last. Either animal rights activists will get at them, or some moaning old whingebag will get scratched and sue the pants off them.