Scotland invading England

Master Bates

With most of the English army tied up in the Middle East getting shot at by Americans, could the Scottish Armed Forces sneakily invade England or would good ole English civilians be able to hold them off and even defeat them, without any help from their military?

I'd say we may be screwed, if I was big and 'ard i'd say "my taxes pay your unemployment benefits, ginger."

:smt070

With most of the English army tied up in the Middle East getting shot at by Americans, could the Scottish Armed Forces sneakily invade England or would good ole English civilians be able to hold them off and even defeat them, without any help from their military?

I'd say we may be screwed, if I was big and 'ard i'd say "my taxes pay your unemployment benefits, ginger."

:smt070

I don't understand the point of this post on the basis that there isn't an English army. The is a British Army. Therefore, the same proportion of Scots troops should be deployed across the world as English troops. Therefore, what?

What about in 2 years when Scotland has been given it's independence and then 2 weeks later realised that they have got fooook all to support themselves with so all try and come back into England but they can't because we have rebuilt that wall and also dug a mile wide moat with crocs in.

What about in 2 years when Scotland has been given it's independence and then 2 weeks later realised that they have got fooook all to support themselves with so all try and come back into England but they can't because we have rebuilt that wall and also dug a mile wide moat with crocs in.

They stop giving you North Sea Oil?

Boring answer: Scotland could survive as an independent state. It would qualify for extra EU funding, and the Oil would obviously be worth money. I have also heard an argument that they could claim for past monies from the oil, although I don't know how feasible that is.

Edited by bungle
Edited to include boring bit

They stop giving you North Sea Oil?

Boring answer: Scotland could survive as an independent state. It would qualify for extra EU funding, and the Oil would obviously be worth money. I have also heard an argument that they could claim for past monies from the oil, although I don't know how feasible that is.

They would have lost that.

I don't understand the point of this post on the basis that there isn't an English army. The is a British Army. Therefore, the same proportion of Scots troops should be deployed across the world as English troops. Therefore, what?

Bungle.....your like a f*ckin Albatross. MB starts a feckin good fred up about Welly booting the Jocks, And you come along and crap on it.....usles ****!;)

Er Mods i said usles c*n*u*t not ****

Edited by mack rill