The Skates: ALWAYS moaning

Thorpe-le-Saint

You would have thought they would be happy playing in Europe, in the Premiership etc etc but no. All I have heard today on either the sport reports on Radio1 or on bbc.co.uk/football is either Redknapp or Campbell ****ing moaning!

Redkrapp is banging on and on about how people can't expect his players to play all these games and that Europe is designed for the 'bigger teams' (well, he has a point there) with bigger squads. It amazes me how the Skates keep falling for this sort of "Look at me, I'm the messiah, look what I'm doing with such a small squad, aint I a hero" crap, when really all he is doing is buttering them up just incase they lose this weekend.

Now I don't know exactly what the Spud fans were chanting at notarf krap about Campbell (could some enlighten me?) so I don't know what he is moaning about. All I do know is that one, yes that's right, ONE complaint was made and now Hants constab. is going to waste a lot of money to try and single out a couple of hundred Spud fans and try to arrest them. Waste.Of.Time! Also, come on Sol, grow up a bit, you're supposed to be a fully grown man, don't let a bunch of 'North London yobbos' get to you.

Edited by Thorpe-le-Saint

It was this apparently:

Sol , Sol where ever you may be

Not long now till lunacy

and we won't give a f**k when you're hanging from a tree

you're a judas c**t with HIV

Which I thought was quite inventive for Spurs fans!! South Today even wheeled out a pompey fan, who was moaning about it. I found it quite amusing that are taking the moral high ground. Let's face it these are the same little angels that thew bananas at Danny Wallace back in '84 and ruined the minute silence for Ted Bates, but to them I suppose that doesn't count. The c()nts!! :mad:

It was this apparently:

Sol , Sol where ever you may be

Not long now till lunacy

and we won't give a f**k when you're hanging from a tree

you're a judas c**t with HIV

Which I thought was quite inventive for Spurs fans!! South Today even wheeled out a pompey fan, who was moaning about it. I found it quite amusing that are taking the moral high ground. Let's face it these are the same little angels that thew bananas at Danny Wallace back in '84 and ruined the minute silence for Ted Bates, but to them I suppose that doesn't count. The c()nts!! :mad:

I think you'll find that was a VERY small minded minority, also your lot weren't much better trying to shush them up.

Maybe the ones doing the throwing were a small minority but the ones doing the monkey noises weren't.

Anyway I hate getting into this sort of thing as I really see it as pathetic point scoring.

After being with a scummer for just over 3 years I don't hate you lot, it's more of a sympathy thing now. ;)

Guest Hacienda

Sung to the 'Adams Family' tune

His paranoia's risen

And while he swallows jism

His brother rots in prison

The Campbell family.

Redkrapp is banging on and on about how people can't expect his players to play all these games and that Europe is designed for the 'bigger teams' (well, he has a point there) with bigger squads. It amazes me how the Skates keep falling for this sort of "Look at me, I'm the messiah, look what I'm doing with such a small squad, aint I a hero" crap, when really all he is doing is buttering them up just incase they lose this weekend.

Probably around the same amount of games as CCC clubs....46 league games for a start and thats before cup games.

They have some strange fans aswell, saw one walking up southampton highstreet tonight with his pompey top on looking and acting well hard at all the office and shop staff leaving for home. He was shouting something, must admit he had some balls but why he was doing it was a mystery to me.

Not sure if any saints fan would do that walking up pompey highstreet.

They have some strange fans aswell, saw one walking up southampton highstreet tonight with his pompey top on looking and acting well hard at all the office and shop staff leaving for home. He was shouting something, must admit he had some balls but why he was doing it was a mystery to me.

Not sure if any saints fan would do that walking up pompey highstreet.

They can get away with wearing a Pompey shirt in Southampton.

We (in general) could not get away with as they do.

Says more about them than us tbf.