Grievances

saint_stevo

F**king c*nts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! work are motherf**kin asshole c*nts, one of the Polish has just come in to work and gave everyone a bottle of Whiskey except me, i'm the f**ker who put him in the job in the first place, no more!

Well I was once teached by english person english and it didnt go well. I didnt like him and despite he had english accent I cought he simply is a bad teacher, after 2 or 3 lessons I resigned. Does it make me a racist? :confused:

Whatever :rolleyes:

Well I was once teached by english person english and it didnt go well. I didnt like him and despite he had english accent I cought he simply is a bad teacher, after 2 or 3 lessons I resigned. Does it make me a racist? :confused:

Who are you using now?

;)

What on earth are you on about? :rolleyes:

Fairs run by gyppo's.

Travelling showman, to give them one of their less offensive labels, have royal charters entitling them to hold fairs. And if ever you had your way and that was revoked it would be a very sad day for one and all.

And you wouldn't have May Day if it weren't for their 'fairs' either. How you gonna explain to the whole country that they have to give up one of their bank holidays, just because you don't agree with an alternative way of life?

Thought for the day (for Jillsaint):

http://www.answers.com/tolerance&r=67

• 4 weeks later...