Your current mood?

Crouchie's Lawyer

Im ******ed off.

I knew I had to go to ITV London tomorrow to work (which generally I dont mind), however I have just been told I need to get there FOR 9am. Means getting a train at Winchester at 7:48. To get from Fareham to Winchester takes the best part of an hour and then the car park which I park in is a good 20 minute walk from the train station. Means I am gonna have to get up at around 5:30am FFS.

I hate getting up at 6:30am let alone an hour earlier. If I wanted to get to London for 9:00am I would work in London permanently and earn more money.

Im fuming

What happened then?

Bought a phone off FLEEbay, which turned out to be fake.

Claimed off the Paypal insurance - they would only have paid me £150 - but they refused to cough up, claiming I hadn't proved the phone was a fake [it wasn't even a good one!!!].

So went to the financial ombudsman - paypal didn't believe my threat that I would - and sent me a stroppy letter once the Ombudsman contacted them, saying they would pay me nothing at all.

The ombudsman - called Lee Bowyer!! - agreed with me that the phone was very dodgy, and ordered them to pay back all of my money!!

Happy Dayz.