Religion

Crouchie's Lawyer

Nothing racist, just an observation.

Extremist Christians go about their way of not having teh secks before marriage, many dont swear, smoke drink or have fun.

Extremist Muslims blow sh*t up!

There is something not right there?

The two who tried to blow up Gatwick & Glasgow worked for the NHS FFS! They were Dr's. You would of thought these lemmings wouldnt of been brain washed, and if you hate something so much that you are willing to blow it up, why bother being anywhere near it (Western Civilisation)

:smt076

Extremist Christians go about their way of not having teh secks before marriage, many dont swear, smoke drink or have fun.

The two who tried to blow up Gatwick & Glasgow worked for the NHS FFS! They were Dr's. You would of thought these lemmings wouldnt of been brain washed, and if you hate something so much that you are willing to blow it up, why bother being anywhere near it (Western Civilisation)

Another observation I have made is that while Extreme Christians (EC) tend to dress like Geography teachers, your average Extreme Muslim (EM) favour the gown and beard combo.

I'm assuming you didn't learn about the crusades in school then...

A new invention. I think I will call them 'Pedalos' and hire them at a beaches or lakes. I'm going on Dragons Den.

PS. Will I be seeing you on Sunday?

I suggest getting a celebrity endorsement. What about England Cricket Andrew Flintoff? I hear he is about to take part in a game in the Carribbean, and that part of the world would seem to be suited to your "pedalo" suggestion.

What about the ones who blow up abortion clinics and murder doctors?

Another observation I have made is that while Extreme Christians (EC) tend to dress like Geography teachers, your average Extreme Muslim (EM) favour the gown and beard combo.

Further to your astute observation, have you also observed that geography teachers favour beards and graduate geography teachers wear their university gowns?

Thereby, extrapolating these known facts to a logical conclusion - all extreme christians (ECs) are also extreme muslims (EMs).

Further to your astute observation, have you also observed that geography teachers favour beards and graduate geography teachers wear their university gowns?

Thereby, extrapolating these known facts to a logical conclusion - all extreme christians (ECs) are also extreme muslims (EMs).

EC and EM are both worshipping similar faiths that separated many years ago, and perhaps it should be the common Geography teacher that reunites them once again?

I was 42 years young yesterday, my good man!! Yourself?

That would be why I dont recognise the Geography teachers name. Im 26 in a couple of months. I expect there were a few teachers there though when I was there, that tought you.

Mr Thomas?

Mr McAtasney?

Mr Crighton?

What about you with your doll

Thats just love

That would be why I dont recognise the Geography teachers name. Im 26 in a couple of months. I expect there were a few teachers there though when I was there, that tought you.

Mr Thomas?

Mr McAtasney?

Mr Crighton?

Mr Thomas? Was he Geography and Religion? McANasty was head of Vanguard I think, and although he hated my guts I later got on with him quite well as he had something to do with the Park Gate British Legion, and I often played snooker in there against my Dad. Crighton was a dwarf with a beard that was my younger brothers Tutor Group register type bloke. He was Geography I think, maybe History.

Mr Thomas?

Mr McAtasney?

Mr Crighton?

Mr Thomas? Was he Geography and Religion? McANasty was head of Vanguard I think, and although he hated my guts I later got on with him quite well as he had something to do with the Park Gate British Legion, and I often played snooker in there against my Dad. Crighton was a dwarf with a beard that was my younger brothers Tutor Group register type bloke. He was Geography I think, maybe History.

Yep those are the ones. Mr Thomas went onto teach English in the end. Very tall bloke who looked a bit like Jesus.

Mr McAtasney is my Mum's best friends Dad, so I knew him out of school too. He's a nice bloke. Heavily into his sports.

And yep, Crighton was a bearded Dwarf who taught Geography!

Yep those are the ones. Mr Thomas went onto teach English in the end. Very tall bloke who looked a bit like Jesus.

Mr McAtasney is my Mum's best friends Dad, so I knew him out of school too. He's a nice bloke. Heavily into his sports.

And yep, Crighton was a bearded Dwarf who taught Geography!

Are any of them still there?