'All Angles Covered' Highlights on Player - Unhappy Barnard?

CWD

At the end of the extended SaintsPlayer highlights of the Swindon game, NA makes a funny signal to the players. It's just after Barnard scores and his celebrations were quite muted and only Lambert came over to congratulate him. The camera then cut to NA and he seemed to be directing the other lads to 'come together' and celebrate with Barnard. It seemed as though the players weren't keen to celebrate with him.

Did anyone else see this? I hope I'm just overreacting and reading into something that isn't there but would be interesting if anyone else felt the same.

Anyway, tonight is the focus now - COYS!

At the end of the extended SaintsPlayer highlights of the Swindon game, NA makes a funny signal to the players. It's just after Barnard scores and his celebrations were quite muted and only Lambert came over to congratulate him. The camera then cut to NA and he seemed to be directing the other lads to 'come together' and celebrate with Barnard. It seemed as though the players weren't keen to celebrate with him.

Did anyone else see this? I hope I'm just overreacting and reading into something that isn't there but would be interesting if anyone else felt the same.

Anyway, tonight is the focus now - COYS!

Yes, same thing crossed my mind. Didn't post it on here because the last time I made an observation about a player's demeanour on a Saints Player video I was strung from the Itchen bridge by my scrotum.

My advice would be ot never make observations on here. 8 out of 10 SaintsWeb Forum members prefer made up stuff.

My advice would be to never make observations on here. 8 out of 10 SaintsWeb Forum members prefer made up stuff.

Kelvin Davis has just scored 3 overhead kicks in a minute, Pompey were liquidated about an hour ago and the Lieberrs just swapped us for Man City :)

At the end of the game the Northam were chanting barnards name. Adam Lallana and at least one other player came up to congratulate him with a big high five/handshake thing. He looked popular and happy at that point.

Fair enough, just edited a bit strangely then I guess!