Thank you Mr Illingsworth ...

Raven on the wing

For saving me more heart ache and £24 as I was debating going to yesterdays game, until I read the Echo article from "The voice of Soton supporters" telling me it was my duty to go.

Is anyone honestly suprised that with a cheap option coach playing kids we are constantly out muscled in this physical league. The visionary that is Lord Lowe is a cancer eating away at the club, and our support will not return in force until his legacy has been eradicated from the fabric of St Marys. Ruperts claim to being responsible for the new stadium, now appears to be more of a millstone with difficulty making the repayments and no atmosphere in a half empty stadium.

He will no doubt be comforted by yesterdays increased level of support just when the (financial) pressure on his methods was starting to mount.

not sure but think there may already be a thread on Lowe/JP not being up to the job?

How on earth can you discuss saints without mentioning Lowe and JP?

Ofcourse there are numerous threads on them unless you want to sweep under the carpet what they are doing to this club.

Lowe and JP are being mentioned by many posters including me on the 20 or so threads already running on this. My point and sorry if it was not clear to you, was that we didn't need a new thread when there are numerous already on exactly the same - not saying shouldn't comment just put it in the other threads

Lowe and JP are being mentioned by many posters including me on the 20 or so threads already running on this. My point and sorry if it was not clear to you, was that we didn't need a new thread when there are numerous already on exactly the same - not saying shouldn't comment just put it in the other threads

Why not a new thread Nick ? as a supporter of Lowe are you getting a tad embarresed by the anti Lowe / Wilde feeling ? I say fill the board and lets get it out in the open and lay bare the myths about the great Mr Lowe. We HAVE had enough of the pair and Total Football. He can take his Dutch Duo with him too

Why not a new thread Nick ? as a supporter of Lowe are you getting a tad embarresed by the anti Lowe / Wilde feeling ? I say fill the board and lets get it out in the open and lay bare the myths about the great Mr Lowe. We HAVE had enough of the pair and Total Football. He can take his Dutch Duo with him too

god you are boring! ok have another thread. I support saints not a board member, try it.

By the way I had nothing to do with Lowe return (although supported his replacement with Wilde) and nothing to do with JP's appointment so have nothing to be embaressed about - well apart from the usual as saints fan!

Actually surprised how many fed up with some of the pettiness from anti-Lowes on that thread.

god you are boring! ok have another thread. I support saints not a board member, try it.

By the way I had nothing to do with Lowe return (although supported his replacement with Wilde) and nothing to do with JP's appointment so have nothing to be embaressed about - well apart from the usual as saints fan!

Actually surprised how many fed up with some of the pettiness from anti-Lowes on that thread.

Well you know whatb to do then, the solution is in YOUR hands. People have EVERY right to complain about things at SMS, from top to bottom. Pity you cannot take those rose coloured glasses off for once and see reality. Why should people pay to watch such Krap

Well you know whatb to do then, the solution is in YOUR hands. People have EVERY right to complain about things at SMS, from top to bottom. Pity you cannot take those rose coloured glasses off for once and see reality. Why should people pay to watch such Krap

So people have the right to complain but they haven't got the right to be positive?

solution -what find that elusive billionaire?

you seem to be really struggling with my point in this thread -this forum would be impossible for any of us to read if each post went on a new thread -that was my only point, there was nothing different is this thread that couldn't justifyably be posted on another existing one. Still making the point.

totally agree we all have the right to complain, never said otherwise - although some conspiracy theories get ridiculous, e.g. Euell's dislocated shoulder made up by Lowe to save money!

No rose tinted, don't know why you say that - I saw pathetic defending yesterday and not said otherwise.

No-one has to pay, choice for the individual. I am still glad I went and will continue to do so - hopefully with more enjoyable results.

yep its ruining this site with all the same old rubbbish every week.

For saving me more heart ache and £24 as I was debating going to yesterdays game, until I read the Echo article from "The voice of Soton supporters" telling me it was my duty to go.

Is anyone honestly suprised that with a cheap option coach playing kids we are constantly out muscled in this physical league. The visionary that is Lord Lowe is a cancer eating away at the club, and our support will not return in force until his legacy has been eradicated from the fabric of St Marys. Ruperts claim to being responsible for the new stadium, now appears to be more of a millstone with difficulty making the repayments and no atmosphere in a half empty stadium.

He will no doubt be comforted by yesterdays increased level of support just when the (financial) pressure on his methods was starting to mount.

give Nick a bit of slack - he's doing his best and someone has got to speak for the fans

Agree.

This should revitalise the Scoobydances of this world. Have they paid their £5 each so they can really have a condescending dig at us 'flat caps'?