Silica Gel

Crouchie's Lawyer

Look what I've found for you!

Silica gel's high surface area (around 800 m²/g) allows it to absorb water readily, making it useful as a desiccant (drying agent). Once saturated with water, the gel can be regenerated by heating to 120 °C (250 °F) for two hours. Some types of silica gel will "pop" when exposed to enough water.

Be careful though - it's a fungicide and can cause skin irritation. I wouldn't want you to be irritated.

There is a scale?

Care to let us in on the scale of different mong?

FWIW, I just poured some water into the bottom of the cup. Enough to just cover the silica gel. It did nothing :(

You are on the first level of mong-dom, there are 12 until you reach flid, then there are 12 levels of flid then you go to Cabbageface.

St Landrew is up too the 10th with Mongchops after him thinking a car wasnt a train.

You are someway off, but carry on with your useless, pointless life stories on here and you will reach the mecca called "cabbageface"

Suck my oval squid.

You are on the first level of mong-dom, there are 12 until you reach flid, then there are 12 levels of flid then you go to Cabbageface.

St Landrew is up too the 10th with Mongchops after him thinking a car wasnt a train.

You are someway off, but carry on with your useless, pointless life stories on here and you will reach the mecca called "cabbageface"

Suck my oval squid.

First,

1) Flid

2)Flidoid

3)Flidage

4)Flidfeatures

5)FlidFace

6)F00kingFlid

7)Smelly Flid

8)Fl1dd@!!!111One1!!!

9)Flidel Castro

10)Flidip Schoflid

11)Flidman

12)Jillsaint

Propper lolage from me.

Can you define the 12 levels of Mong too please?

Lol, what do I need to do to get off the top spot of Flidage and become a CabbageFace?

Tis impossible, only one person has nearly reached these dizzy heights and that was St Marco (bar you), he was Flidman for a week or so due to his rubbish computer rant.

No one is quite unique as me and as mongflidish.

So, the whole list is as follows in this order right?

1)Mong

2)Mongy

3)Mongish

4)Mongage

5)Mongchester United

6)Pancake

7)Mongerel

8)Mong Features

9)Mong Life

10)Mongchops

11)Maryln Mongson

12)Mongloid

13) Flid

14)Flidoid

15)Flidage

16)Flidfeatures

17)FlidFace

18)F00kingFlid

19)Smelly Flid

20)Fl1dd@!!!111One1!!!

21)Flidel Castro

22)Flidip Schoflid

23)Flidman

24)Jillsaint

25)CabbageFace

Out of interest, what is before number 1?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
What is this 'you mong' you speak of?

Is it tasty?

Will it help with my experiment?

It's a Chinese dish, a bit like Foo Yung but a lot thicker.

Look what I've found for you!

Silica gel's high surface area (around 800 m²/g) allows it to absorb water readily, making it useful as a desiccant (drying agent). Once saturated with water, the gel can be regenerated by heating to 120 °C (250 °F) for two hours. Some types of silica gel will "pop" when exposed to enough water.

Be careful though - it's a fungicide and can cause skin irritation. I wouldn't want you to be an irritatant.

Failed there then BTF!