Saints Player Ipswich Highlights

ericofarabia

What a crock - hope the All Angles Covered version is better if and when it appears.

Better quality coverage without the crap music posted by people on here yesterday with them filming the TV with their mobile phones FFS.

Picture quality awlful, are they trying to presnet a grainy black & white feel on purpose?

2nd half goes over to Radio Suffolk commentary :scared: but it is quite funny listening to the tater go from vinegar stroke high at 3-2 to totally p!ssed off as 4th and 5th goals go in. :D

There are "proper" 6 minute highlights on Saints player now too.

Should Ipswich's first goal have counted? The commentator on there said that the first shot which came off the the bar actually hit the stanchion posts holding the net up behind the goal, but having watched it in slow mtoion about 10 times, it looks to me as if it just hit the bar?

Check out Ipswich player, they have 10mins of highlights on there.

I checked this out the other day too (note the misspelling of Adam Lallana's name at the beginning (LLANA)!) I only realised until recently that you can use your Saints Player log in details on other clubs' 'Players'; extremely useful especially when Saints Player doesn't show any highlights until about 2 days after the match. Perhaps it might be worth creating a Sticky to let everyone know you can do this?

There is some great stuff on there, and the highlights are decent. Just the coverage on the Ipswich website is better. Plus why can't they just play the solent commentary over the highlights instead of the mongs that seem to appear every now and again?!

I think the 'mongs' only come out when they're the highlights put together by the league rather than having anything to do with Saints.