Hamilton v Rangers on Setanta

Hatch

Dont get me started on Setanta. I get some Geordie cvnt call me every weekend chasing me for £12. I thought there was 'no contract'.

I've started looking foward calls now and do a bit of fone jacking on them.

"£12? yes my debit card number is 6767 - 43zip farp -241eek- 59raaan fooob."

Geordie debt collector, "sorry sir could you repeat that nuuumbeh pleeese like?

"Yes its 6767 - 43zip farp -241eek- 59raaan fooob."

Setanta were on Watchdog not long ago, although there is no contract you still have to give them a months notice, in writing if you want to cancel, which is in the very small print. Yet they convienently don't recieve the letter in time and try and take another direct debit, which by that time you would have cancelled, hence they chase you for it. In fact some people have been chased for several months worth as they reckoned they never even recieved a letter or email. Stick to your guns and don't pay.

Setanta were on Watchdog not long ago, although there is no contract you still have to give them a months notice, in writing if you want to cancel, which is in the very small print. Yet they convienently don't recieve the letter in time and try and take another direct debit, which by that time you would have cancelled, hence they chase you for it. In fact some people have been chased for several months worth as they reckoned they never even recieved a letter or email. Stick to your guns and don't pay.

I sent an email which I received a reply to about canceling it. I would have been fookin livid (as its still being received) had I not been able to watch the England games! I have decided to keep it now!