Rudi Skacel

bungle

Considering you were wetting yourself yesterday and demanding proof, proof and more proof, just feel free to post up the "new revelations" of how Pearson dipped out.

I've got Pearson's number still, so I'll give him a call straight away to get his view on them.

14 & 3/4 years

:smt061:smt113

LMAO U Wish plus about 400 months! give or take a few

no idea why Mills has been dropped, but then again I couldn't ever understand why Schneiderlin was always subbed. For me Mills has looked solid enough and he always gets stuck in, if a little rash at times. JP is clueless IMO.

no idea why Mills has been dropped, but then again I couldn't ever understand why Schneiderlin was always subbed. For me Mills has looked solid enough and he always gets stuck in, if a little rash at times. JP is clueless IMO.

I think he is probably searching too much for the "right answer", rather than being totally clueless. I wonder if Schneiderlin was subbed Saturday because he wouldn't last 90 minutes and he wants to use him tonight?

Either way, would like to see Skacel dropped and Mills back in at LB as you say he was decent. Cork back at RB as well please (not that he did much wrong in the centre, but he is clearly our best RB). No one seems sure on availability of Lancashire tonight, but if he can't play then Wotton alongside Perry.

I think he is probably searching too much for the "right answer", rather than being totally clueless. I wonder if Schneiderlin was subbed Saturday because he wouldn't last 90 minutes and he wants to use him tonight?

Either way, would like to see Skacel dropped and Mills back in at LB as you say he was decent. Cork back at RB as well please (not that he did much wrong in the centre, but he is clearly our best RB). No one seems sure on availability of Lancashire tonight, but if he can't play then Wotton alongside Perry.

sending off was one game ban (2nd yellow but would have been one game anyway for straight red for professional foul) however as 2nd red in season automatic 2 game ban

Skacel just didn't seem with it. He and BWP didn't seem to have a clue how to link up in the 1st half, but I also thought his passing was off and his defending was not brilliant (although overshadowed by Lloyd James). I just think Mills is a much better option than playing Skacel for the sake of "experience" - which is apparantly why we 'need' him in the team.

I agree they should play mills but BWP isn't a left wing so why not play mills or skacel at left wing and drop bloody mcgoaldrought with BWP and Robertson/Pekhart upfront.

tbf he's probably overweight because he's demotivated by being frozen out for no other reason than being fortunate enough to have a good contract

poor old Skacel. Is the 15k a week not enough to motivate him to do a little bit of fitness training? Boo hoo. Don't make excuses for him. A real pro would train hard and force the manager to change his mind.

Yes he has been ****ed about, but after a long wait he has had two chances in the first team recently and if he was spot on with his training he would have been in the right condition to impress. He didn't and quite frankly he has failed miserably to ever get himself in the right shape since he was here.

Skacel just didn't seem with it. He and BWP didn't seem to have a clue how to link up in the 1st half, but I also thought his passing was off and his defending was not brilliant (although overshadowed by Lloyd James). I just think Mills is a much better option than playing Skacel for the sake of "experience" - which is apparantly why we 'need' him in the team.

I wouldn't have a clue how to link up with BWP either. Playing with him must be a nightmare!

poor old Skacel. Is the 15k a week not enough to motivate him to do a little bit of fitness training? Boo hoo. Don't make excuses for him. A real pro would train hard and force the manager to change his mind.

Yes he has been ****ed about, but after a long wait he has had two chances in the first team recently and if he was spot on with his training he would have been in the right condition to impress. He didn't and quite frankly he has failed miserably to ever get himself in the right shape since he was here.

He may not have played well on saturday but name a player who did. I thought he did ok on Tuesday and with him and cork in the fullback positions we looked alot more solid although we rode our luck and had to rely on Kelvin again on occassions. Playing both Mills and James has resulted in heavy defeats this season. This is not a critisism of mills who i think is a good prospect but you can't play 3 or 4 youngsters in defence in this league and you certainly can't get away with playing 8 or 9 youngsters in the team.

Skacel was excellent on Tuesday vs the Blades. I haven't seen the matches since but he didn't look short of heart or effort - he did take the ball full force in the wotsits towards the end which some people have interpreted as not being match fit!!! The poor lad had to crouch down for a bit til he stopped seeing stars!

I have seen about 20 matches over the past 2 seasons. Never seen a "bad" performance from Rudi - and there are a hell of a lot more deserving names ahead of him in the blame game when we lose.

That said, he should not be playing left back, he should be on the left wing or even given a free role behind a striker to bring his best (creative) qualities out. All in my opinion, of course.

Skacel was excellent on Tuesday vs the Blades. I haven't seen the matches since but he didn't look short of heart or effort - he did take the ball full force in the wotsits towards the end which some people have interpreted as not being match fit!!! The poor lad had to crouch down for a bit til he stopped seeing stars!

I have seen about 20 matches over the past 2 seasons. Never seen a "bad" performance from Rudi - and there are a hell of a lot more deserving names ahead of him in the blame game when we lose.

That said, he should not be playing left back, he should be on the left wing or even given a free role behind a striker to bring his best (creative) qualities out. All in my opinion, of course.

He had a good game last night - arguably our best player. He was at his best when he, on occasions, switched into attacking left midfield mode. Having not seen him for a while, his demeanor didn't look like the Rudi of 'old' though....he's definitely got his mind on 'other things' IMO.

He had a good game last night - arguably our best player. He was at his best when he, on occasions, switched into attacking left midfield mode. Having not seen him for a while, his demeanor didn't look like the Rudi of 'old' though....he's definitely got his mind on 'other things' IMO.

he certainly has. Boy did he look like he couldn't give a ****. He clearly hates playing at left back. Either play him left wing or get Mills back.

We are letting Skacel go, and still paying part of his wages ?

Superb, one crass mistake follows another. We must be really near administration to risk weakening the team to save that few bob.

Can you show me where we are letting Skacel go and paying his wages... I personally would be shaking me head IF this were true.

We shall see

We are letting Skacel go, and still paying part of his wages ?

Superb, one crass mistake follows another. We must be really near administration to risk weakening the team to save that few bob.

£15k a week is more than a few bob its £750,000 a year.

Before you tell that that amount only equates to 1600 on the gate let me point out that he played on Tuesday and I didn't see an extra 1600 turning up to see him.

£15k a week is more than a few bob its £750,000 a year.

Before you tell that that amount only equates to 1600 on the gate let me point out that he played on Tuesday and I didn't see an extra 1600 turning up to see him.

I dont ususally support Alp but I did put up that Rudi was said to be leaving this week after some info I received from Ipswich end.It seems it was duff info although it was said to be done Friday!!! Edited by OldNick