Birthdays

Johnny Shearer

You need to pop your bday into your profile (i think) and it then goes into the calendar

I'm not that vain................................................

I can see where Scott Saint is coming from. Got a few messages on the ol' Facebook. Funny how they all come out then to ask your doing and not the other 364 days in the year.

I'm not that vain................................................

I can see where Scott Saint is coming from. Got a few messages on the ol' Facebook. Funny how they all come out then to ask your doing and not the other 364 days in the year.

Yeah I find that. Happy Birthday wishes from people you only added as friends as you used to go to school with them etc.

Seems there are a lot of people who are obsessed with Facebook. People sending 'Join our blood wars vampire game group' and sheet like that, why bother? You wanna play computer games, get a PC/Xbox/Wii/PS3 FFS! Someone I know seems to update his status about 10 times a day via his phone.

That is gimpy IMO.

I use Facebook to check out pictures of hot female mates, upload and laugh at pictures of me and my mates and arrange footy and poker.

Anyway, rant over.

Happy bday JS :D

Yeah I find that. Happy Birthday wishes from people you only added as friends as you used to go to school with them etc.

Seems there are a lot of people who are obsessed with Facebook. People sending 'Join our blood wars vampire game group' and sheet like that, why bother? You wanna play computer games, get a PC/Xbox/Wii/PS3 FFS! Someone I know seems to update his status about 10 times a day via his phone.

That is gimpy IMO.

I use Facebook to check out pictures of hot female mates, upload and laugh at pictures of me and my mates and arrange footy and poker.

Anyway, rant over.

Happy bday JS :D

Nothing like a good rant or moan.

And cheers. Will have a couple of drinkies tonight I think.

I have bad English as told by BS. So use 'us', 'they' and 'we' in the plural sense when really I should be use the singular version.

Why the change back? Too much pressure? :rolleyes:

Nah I'm heading for a career change so I decided I wouldn't have enough time for my 'duties'. Now it's quietened down a bit on here there isn't the need for a big admin team like there once was either. That and of course the death threats were getting a bit tiresome.

Looks like you're not the only one with bad English.

:o Don't say that word!! INS will get upset!!

Very good.

Im not that fickle Scotty, just dont like it when c*nts like Essruu and AV directly laugh at it.

While yours was borderline c*ntish, it did have a double meaning so I will overlook it. And its not as if you have directly laughed at it.

=;

Thats not your cue to either

I don't understand........why the fuss over 'fits'?

It seems people who were born on 3rd November are clueless as I also don't get it.

My cat suffers from epilepsy and she had a fit at 3:30am this morning.

I commented on this on the weekend fred as it put a downer on the otherwise good weekend and people have been taking the peace since.

My cat suffers from epilepsy and she had a fit at 3:30am this morning.

I commented on this on the weekend fred as it put a downer on the otherwise good weekend and people have been taking the peace since.

the cat that i had to have put to sleep last year suffered from epilepsy (him having the condition had no bearing on him having to be put to sleep , so don't panic!!)

It is a very upsetting thing to witness your beloved pet having a seizure.......so all those who took the **** are obviously sick in the head!

the cat that i had to have put to sleep last year suffered from epilepsy (him having the condition had no bearing on him having to be put to sleep , so don't panic!!)

It is a very upsetting thing to witness your beloved pet having a seizure.......so all those who took the **** are obviously sick in the head!

meow.