welcome back to another 9 months of doom and gloom!

The Fat Controller

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I have eight bottles of Finnish pear cider. I will drink two each half anyway and an extra one for each goal we score.

So that's four then...

Just watched Brum v Sheff Utd and I must admit I can't see this total football with a bunch of youngsters really working, I really can't. The concept is attractive but it is pie in the sky and we will need a plan B within weeks.

Just watched Brum v Sheff Utd and I must admit I can't see this total football with a bunch of youngsters really working, I really can't. The concept is attractive but it is pie in the sky and we will need a plan B within weeks.

total football is more than attractive football - it's about pressing the oppostion, reducing their space, the off-side trap, using the ball to create space for us. If practiced correctly the bonus is that it looks attractive. Lets see how intelligent these players are to put the theory and training into a match day situation.