Pekhart should be sent back

Bald Headed Jesus

Yes and the rest of the shambles..loan transfers what a waste of money...

Spiderman, maybe but even he seems injury prone. What about Gasmi and Pulis, very strange to spend money we do not have.. Also Robertson, Smith, Pekhart,Forecast, Pulis....Not good enough, I just do not believe JP or Wotte made these decisions. Mind you if they did it was after Lowey told them..Frustrated, yes I am but what do you make of Lowey and Wildey running this crock of.......Go now you heartless financial whizz kidzz

Fair enough. His one goal is evidence of a shot. And he has spent most of his time on the bench. Our lack of opportunities is mainly due to a very negative formation at home I think. Might work for Chelsea but that is a different kettle of fish entirely.

Still think Pekhart makes minimal impact when he comes on.

Pekhart I'll reserve judgement on but why the fook did we acquire 2 players in Pulis and Gasmi who were injured at the time when we could've done with signing a proper right back!

Or signing anyone who can actually play now would of been helpful. Signing 1 injured player ok but 2....Again just shows where were at in terms of our decision making. The monkeys have taken over the zoo.

Ironically he is the only Saints player to score a winning goal at home this season in CCC.....Think that speaks volumes of just where were at.

Thats not actually true ... he scored vs ipswich in a 2-2 draw Mcgoldrick and Robertson scored against Naaarrrrwich. As I said after that game the yout team (if we have such a thing nowadays!!) players were sat behind me that match and ripped Pekhart to shreds over his lack of effort in training and his "technical" ability. Could do well but doesnt have the athletism that made KJ so good or the goal scorers poaching instinct to throw himself into the mix ala Rasiak. Still at least its not like we have any decent strikers out on loan who could well score tomorrow and put us INTO the relegation zone ... now theres some irony for you.

If I had it my way I would send most of the players on loan back (Robertson, Pekhart etc)

And I would recall ALL the players (but not Dyer) back.

I know it would be pushing a huge weight on our finance but we got to take risks.

With this we will be relegated, with them we have a chance of getting enough points on board to keep us up (even if we was to go into Admin).

But oh well.

Thats not actually true ... he scored vs ipswich in a 2-2 draw Mcgoldrick and Robertson scored against Naaarrrrwich. As I said after that game the yout team (if we have such a thing nowadays!!) players were sat behind me that match and ripped Pekhart to shreds over his lack of effort in training and his "technical" ability. Could do well but doesnt have the athletism that made KJ so good or the goal scorers poaching instinct to throw himself into the mix ala Rasiak. Still at least its not like we have any decent strikers out on loan who could well score tomorrow and put us INTO the relegation zone ... now theres some irony for you.

Ah yeah your right. Must be the sitting out in the rain for 2 days in a row has finally done my brain in! (went to the Rose Bowl yesterday).

Well lets hope Rasiak does us a favour and scores an own goal :)

I think it's very harsh to criticise Pekhart when really he hasn't had a decent chance to prove himself.

If we were playing 4-4-2 then I have no doubt he'd form a strong partnership with McGoldrick.

I even believe he could do a job in the lone striker role but DMG seems to have made that his own.