Do you believe in......

Dog

Thing with aliens and UFOs is that there have been knowledge 'spikes' such as stealth technology which developed practically from nowhere and developed rather fast' date=' as though it's been inspired from elsewhere.[/quote']

Bless you

Having heard Radio One this morning with them talking about Loch Ness, can we add the Loch Ness monster to the list.

Is it real, or myth?

nessieonland.jpg

loch_ness_1_lg.jpg

nessie.jpg

060309_loch_ness.jpg

Personally, I am unsure. I think the concept of a prehistoric species still being around is possible, however I find it hard to believe that with all the technology that exists like sonar etc, we have not managed to find catagorical proof yet. I find the excuse 'he must have been hiding under a rock when we were searching' a bit lame.

Pic 1 = a dog

The rest are elephants

Pic 1 is a bit big for a dog though?

And pic 3 is a bit big for a trunk of a elephant. More to the point, why is there an elephant roaming around a lake in Scotland?

FWIW 2 & 3 definitely reak of someone 'creating' a Nessie and floating it on the surface. It looks like olden day special effects which were really good at the time, but when you look back now, just look kek.

I dont think 1 is Nessie, but I cant think what it could be. Possibly a small horse?

Pic 1 is a bit big for a dog though?

And pic 3 is a bit big for a trunk of a elephant. More to the point, why is there an elephant roaming around a lake in Scotland?

FWIW 2 & 3 definitely reak of someone 'creating' a Nessie and floating it on the surface. It looks like olden day special effects which were really good at the time, but when you look back now, just look kek.

I dont think 1 is Nessie, but I cant think what it could be. Possibly a small horse?

Exactly, any self respecting elephant would have chosen a lake in England.

No diggity, no doubt.

Anyway, this thread title is a bit misleading.

I was expecting it to be one of those sing along song ones with someone cracking out...

... 'a thing called love' by the Darkness

"Do you believe in a thing called love?"

Nope, never heard that one.

No diggity, no doubt.

Anyway, this thread title is a bit misleading.

I was expecting it to be one of those sing along song ones with someone cracking out...

... 'a thing called love' by the Darkness

Ah yes but did the Darkness exist? Or were they simply a conspiracy hatched in a garage by an ageing fat bloke.

I blame RoswellSaint..

Meanwhile FWIW 9/11 was just another bit of WW3 which has been happily going on for about 40 years and GWB unfortunately invaded Iraq when everyone knows it was the Saudis who did it egged on by British Aerospace to stop the investigations into dodgy middlemen that started as a deal LLS was trying to put together

Ah yes but did the Darkness exist? Or were they simply a conspiracy hatched in a garage by an ageing fat bloke.

I blame RoswellSaint..

Meanwhile FWIW 9/11 was just another bit of WW3 which has been happily going on for about 40 years and GWB unfortunately invaded Iraq when everyone knows it was the Saudis who did it egged on by British Aerospace to stop the investigations into dodgy middlemen that started as a deal LLS was trying to put together

At least you believe I exist but ageing - yes, fat - no, got the wrong guy there. ;)