st marys to expand?

harwellsaint

Just saw this video about using the train station next to St Marys, great idea if true.

Hope the video works

Video does work.

Good idea. If my memory is correct i seem to remember that a station has always been on the cards if we want to expand, this isn't a discussion on whether we need tor can. So why wait I live near London Bridge so if I could get a train down to the ground it would make so much difference, especially midweek.

i'm not on facebook so can't reply on there. But I think others should.

Please stop trying to plug the odious Jeremy Moulton and his Tory chums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I think its a great idea, if a Labour said it, I would also like the idea. cllr's are there to get votes so they can serve the city, and I won't chose on ****** loyalty, I'll make a choice on who I feel will serve the city best based on there ideas. That goes nationally also.

Please stop trying to plug the odious Jeremy Moulton and his Tory chums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not a discussion about political parties or political views.

Train station would be fantastic at St marys and at ocean village.

It would also probably help development of the docks area which is mainly why Gao has bought us

THe first two pages on this thread are hilarious. A reminder of better days on this forum. Whatever happened to franks cousin? Notice he hasn't posted in nearly 3 years. I know he had a few issues he was dealing with, maybe its a self imposed ban after one too many drunken tirades.