Guy Askham

harvey

I don't want to muddy the waters, but has anyone on here been in a position to ask Mr Askham why he is so supportive of Rupert Lowe............I don't mean a Southern Evening Echo type interview, just a general 'chat' ?

I would love to have 5 mins with Askham because he must now see the fruit of so many of his errors and I'd be dead interested in a) how he justifies them and b) what he intends to do to rememdy them. He was after all, once a fan. The key lies with him but is he man enough to unlock the door?

I would love to have 5 mins with Askham because he must now see the fruit of so many of his errors and I'd be dead interested in a) how he justifies them and b) what he intends to do to rememdy them. He was after all, once a fan. The key lies with him but is he man enough to unlock the door?
Sorry Longshot Askham is the Lowe-st of the low. The guy is the ultimate leech, and the greed driven architect of our move into plc status, with his fellow cohorts Lowe/Cowan/Wiseman ect, and cannot be trusted to give a true view of any situation. I rate him on a par with the arch traitor TED HEATH, and thats saying something, as he sold the whole country down the E.U swanney!!!! :( Edited by SOTONS EAST SIDE

he must be getting on a bit now, wonder what happens to his shares when he pops his clogs?

after saying that he managed to sell the club , and still be in control

The value of those shares at a nominal value of £1 rocketed at the time of the reverse takeover to the extent that for an investment of a mere £2000/£2500 or so, they would have become millionaires had they sold them immediately afterwards. Some of those shareholders were cronies working alongside Askham or business associates of his company and were granted the opportunity of buying into these nominal value shares, so must have a huge debt of gratitude to him. At the time of the reverse takeover, it was rumoured that it was completed with undue haste because there were rival consortia preparing to bid for the club. There were some very unethical decisions made regarding the shares at that time and I suspect that there are many skeletons rattling around in their cupboards. They probably have a gentlemens' agreement to all stick together in case some of these skeletons are revealed, but I use the word gentlemen very loosely, as it certainly doesn't fit the proper usage defining people of honour and integrity IMO.

The value of those shares at a nominal value of £1 rocketed at the time of the reverse takeover to the extent that for an investment of a mere £2000/£2500 or so, they would have become millionaires had they sold them immediately afterwards. Some of those shareholders were cronies working alongside Askham or business associates of his company and were granted the opportunity of buying into these nominal value shares, so must have a huge debt of gratitude to him. At the time of the reverse takeover, it was rumoured that it was completed with undue haste because there were rival consortia preparing to bid for the club. There were some very unethical decisions made regarding the shares at that time and I suspect that there are many skeletons rattling around in their cupboards. They probably have a gentlemens' agreement to all stick together in case some of these skeletons are revealed, but I use the word gentlemen very loosely, as it certainly doesn't fit the proper usage defining people of honour and integrity IMO.

and that was what stunk about the whole affair, we were apparently "taken over" but ended up with the same owners except for Lowe and Cowens.

If i remember correctly Lowe did not become Chairman until Guy got some stick.

Definitely a deal for the few to the long term detriment of SFC,

and that was what stunk about the whole affair, we were apparently "taken over" but ended up with the same owners except for Lowe and Cowens.

If i remember correctly Lowe did not become Chairman until Guy got some stick.

Definitely a deal for the few to the long term detriment of SFC,

And then if I recall correctly, Askham was in charge of setting the remuneration and expenses/consultation fees of the directors, i.e, how much gravy was to be loaded on board the train.

And then if I recall correctly, Askham was in charge of setting the remuneration and expenses/consultation fees of the directors, i.e, how much gravy was to be loaded on board the train.

we better shut up or Sundance and his boys will be on accusing us of something personal while they ignore the facts

we better shut up or Sundance and his boys will be on accusing us of something personal while they ignore the facts

Sundance only has one other post today, I think. ;)

He used two within a few posts of each other to respond to two posts, whereas anybody with any intelligence if restricted to three posts a day would have lumped the two together as they were on the same thread. ;)

He cannot justify the errors because he sees no errors, so he needs do nothing to remedy something which does not exist!

The Lavender Hill Mob......Surely Roman could make a film of this little lot....

I just think they have been very cute and sold the club down the old swannee

and we are now suffering this horendous con job.

Football fans/Saints supporters/Business men....I would rather talk to the underworld, at least some code of conduct..honour amongst their little group....

Do they give a flying fig about this club...Do they ..ck The ring MASTER

EVEN SUCKED old Wildey into their little team....only saving grace I hope it all ends up in tatters.....Only thing is we suffer as they play their silly little game.....A DUTCH master piece...My Left foot..

Move them on...

Sorry Longshot Askham is the Lowe-st of the low. The guy is the ultimate leech, and the greed driven architect of our move into plc status, with his fellow cohorts Lowe/Cowan/Wiseman ect, and cannot be trusted to give a true view of any situation. I rate him on a par with the arch traitor TED HEATH, and thats saying something, as he sold the whole country down the E.U swanney!!!! :(

Bloody little Englander!! Vive la continente!!Sod the pound!!