Saints v Wolves Match Thread (for those wanting a Wolves win)

Mole

No sticky match thread, and this ridiculous protest thread hasnt been locked.

I appreciate the mods all have the right to go to the game, but this is the first time I can remember there being no mod available during the match.

Are they all giving up on the club too ??

they should have more mods imo

that will never happen though

I hate Lowe and what he's done to the club but that's no excuse for wishing your team lose and starting a thread cheering on the opposition you saddo.

How you can call me a saddo is really quite amusing. I've seen how you dress at footie.;)

STANLEY,HOWEVER BAD IT GETS saints are my team,and i presume yours.since 66 they have been the team i love.to want them to lose is criminal,if you are a true saint you would never wish this to happen.BORN A SAINT,LIVE A SAINT,DIE A SAINT

Tell that to Rupert Lowe he will be very preoud of your financial contributions at the moment !!!

I am pleased yes Ponty.

It's another nail in the PLC's coffin so it's all good.

are you a child? How will a defeat against the league leaders make a difference to a PLC.

When you jump for joy as we go into administration i do hope you will remember your wishes for us to lose as you wont go as you dont want to pay to watch Saints v Rochdale or the like.

You are misguided, and should act more responsibly. i dont expect you to like the chairman but your are so wrong if you hope for the clubs demise