Referee Job Description

1) give late penalties at old trafford to the home team

2) listen to anything said by steven gerrard

3) be biased against southampton

4) always give the defender the benefit of the doubt

5) be even more biased against southampton

Referee Job Description

1) give late penalties at old trafford to the home team Not a chance

2) listen to anything said by steven gerrard Can hardly understand what he says in the 1st place

3) be biased against southampton LMAO as if

4) always give the defender the benefit of the doubt would be no doubt

5) be even more biased against southampton as point 3

Not a career for me then ;)

TBF the ability of Refs in the CCC seems to be going backwards and bad decissions are happening all over the place. FA need to do something about it.

that is fine...but we still dont know if euell went in two footed or 'over' the ball etc...it is a fine line these days from being a very good hard tackle to a reckless one..

lets just wait and see before we complain about being hard done by

i remember two years ago when every one (inc commentators) saying saints were robbed by derby at home when we lost 1-0 as the ball was out before it was crossed in for howard to score...this place was going into meltdown at the injustice...

then of course, on the Championship it showed that the ball was in fact IN and the officials got it spot on....what was funnier was how people still claimed the ball was out despite the TV picture showing you otherwise

so I think I will reserve judgement..

they are hardly going to give a balanced view or even a right one..

Maybe not but you just have to filter out the 20% over-reaction. If they are this convinced then the decision is usually a bad one. Ofcourse, if TV replays show otherwise I'll change my opinion but for now the ref is ******* awful.

that is fine...but we still dont know if euell went in two footed or 'over' the ball etc...it is a fine line these days from being a very good hard tackle to a reckless one..

lets just wait and see before we complain about being hard done by

i remember two years ago when every one (inc commentators) saying saints were robbed by derby at home when we lost 1-0 as the ball was out before it was crossed in for howard to score...this place was going into meltdown at the injustice...

then of course, on the Championship it showed that the ball was in fact IN and the officials got it spot on....what was funnier was how people still claimed the ball was out despite the TV picture showing you otherwise

so I think I will reserve judgement..

I understand where your coming from and if I was working for the BBC then I would remain un-biased.

But as a fan I could watch 1 of our players do a Zidane and nut someone in the chest and still feel hard done by if the ref sent him off. lol