Saints v Wolves - First Half

Minty

And I may be insane as well, because I'm still believing we can win this!

And then we'll go on a 20 match winning streak and get promoted, beat Pompey on the opening day of the season 5-0, sign Rory Delap and score goals from 45 throw ins and qualify for the Champions League, destroying Steaua Bucharest in the group stages as a bit of revenge for winning on the pathetic 'away goals' rule, David McGoldrick will go on and beat Torres, Anelka and Ronaldo for the golden boot, and then to cap it off we beat Arsenal 6-1 on the final day of the season in 2011 to lift the trophy...

AND IT BEGINS WITH PEARCE

And then we'll go on a 20 match winning streak and get promoted, beat Pompey on the opening day of the season 5-0, sign Rory Delap and score goals from 45 throw ins and qualify for the Champions League, destroying Steaua Bucharest in the group stages as a bit of revenge for winning on the pathetic 'away goals' rule, David McGoldrick will go on and beat Torres, Anelka and Ronaldo for the golden boot, and then to cap it off we beat Arsenal 6-1 on the final day of the season in 2011 to lift the trophy...

AND IT BEGINS WITH PEARCE

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour you know ;)

The next goal will decide this game. If Wolves score we won't get anything if we score then we will go on to win this.

LOL after the opening we have had you would need to be Mystic Meg's mum to have any chance of predicting how this one will turn out.

I didnt expect us to win but if we go down fighting I will be happy.

This may be my last post as Saints pull 1 back ... just to lull us into thinking we might get back into it, only minutes after Wolves have a 3rd goal harshly disallowed.

What is that line by John Cleese in Clockwatch .. it's not the possiblity of failure that hurts most, it's the faint hope of success ... or somethhing along those lines :rolleyes: .

Well Wolves may well be the highest scorers in the league, but are prone to letting in goals .. 5-5 anybody ?

Good response from the crowd after the goal , now a corner ... and of course not a lot happens :(

If we somehow get into a lead ... my nerves are going to shattered as I know we won't be able to hang onto it.

Dave Armstrong ... the move was so complicated it was obvious :rolleyes:

Wow .... we survive a Carlos Edwards cross .. things are looking up ;)