Saints v Wolves - First Half

Minty

Free shot at goal for wolves again just wide.

I just dont get why it seems its only the fans that have known our defence has been carp for years.

Managment over the past so many seasons seem to think Midfeild need more players and the defence has been peachy.

If we do get turned over easily today someone at the club might wonder if the fans have a point.

I just dont get why it seems its only the fans that have known our defence has been carp for years.

Managment over the past so many seasons seem to think Midfeild need more players and the defence has been peachy.

If we do get turned over easily today someone at the club might wonder if the fans have a point.

yes agree we have been saying that for the last three close seasons but keep buying/loaning midfielders & hoping Svensson gets fit :rolleyes:

Same as every year in the recent past;We bank on an ageing,infirm,star centre half overcoming career threatening injury.

Trouble is they don't and we get shafted. Our "first choice" central pair this season was Svensson and Perry, one's fooked,the other is too old.

Anyone with a season ticket is include in those figures, even if they are boycotting. Last weeks 14,000 =11,800 actually there apparently ;)

ah i see. I thought the attendances are based on tickets taken at the turnstyles. if you have a season ticket then you still have to give your stub over when you walk in right?

either way the fact we are playing better opposition seems to have brought a few more of our fans in the door. even though most going to watch will expect us to get stuffed.

ah i see. I thought the attendances are based on tickets taken at the turnstyles. if you have a season ticket then you still have to give your stub over when you walk in right?

either way the fact we are playing better opposition seems to have brought a few more of our fans in the door. even though most going to watch will expect us to get stuffed.

It's FA rules - something to do with tax returns. Charlton fans have been complaining about the same thing - last week's game claimed 20,000 but mates who were there said it was definitely a lot less.

They must also have figures for actuall bodies through turnstiles, but they keep them quiet.

It's FA rules - something to do with tax returns. Charlton fans have been complaining about the same thing - last week's game claimed 20,000 but mates who were there said it was definitely a lot less.

They must also have figures for actuall bodies through turnstiles, but they keep them quiet.

too much politics in football these days it seems.

How we playin now anyway?

Just trying to be informative to some who don't have access to various media outlets,just like some want to know how are closest rivals in the CCC are doing such as Charlton,Forest and alike dosen't mean it isn't a SFC forum.

I apreciated the update. made me smile to think bagpuss might lose one and him not be looked at like he is something so special.

people conviniently forget he was in charge when we got relegated and are starting to think of him in the same light as wenger and ferguson.

:angryscareyeyesemotethingy:

I apreciated the update. made me smile to think bagpuss might lose one and him not be looked at like he is something so special.

people conviniently forget he was in charge when we got relegated and are starting to think of him in the same light as wenger and ferguson.

:angryscareyeyesemotethingy:

no one forgets it mate..just that other clubs dont have low meddling

Just trying to be informative to some who don't have access to various media outlets,just like some want to know how are closest rivals in the CCC are doing such as Charlton,Forest and alike dosen't mean it isn't a SFC forum.

No problem with posting CC scores but most on here don't give a flying f*%k about Spurs or Pompey.

Thanks anyway.