Please vote in the Lowe Out Poll

Mole

Might be more interesting to have a poll on here to figure out the exact proportions of pro to anti Lowes, and shades in between.

Polls on here are worthless as only the elite £5 posters can vote so the potential sample is too small.

its like the Burley out votes -which got some reasonable support, but if the vote were more accurately Burley out to be replaced by Dodd -think it would have been very different!

So your vote is only half of a question

Well, hence the 'shades in between', if it was designed cleverly enough. But if it's full members only, it would be pretty pointless.

for example, personally if it was just for Lowe to walk with no obvious replacement beforehand leaving Crouch and Wilde to argue again -I would say stay and keep the continuity..

If it was for a uniting respected figure head with backing of all shareholders (or buying out) e.g Salz I think it could be a good thing.

Very simplistic I know but not as bad as Lowe out and place an add in job centre!

I am sure when Rupert sees the results of the vote on your website he will fall on his sword.

You would think so. Afterall Lowe stood for the Referendum Party. It's funny how ones principles can change to suit though isn't it?

You would think so. Afterall Lowe stood for the Referendum Party. It's funny how ones principles can change to suit though isn't it?

Yes, a couple of hundred votes on a website hardly anyone has heard of will make all the difference.

I am no great fan of Lowe but there is no alternative at the moment. IF we were voting to get someone else specific in that would make more sense.

Yes, a couple of hundred votes on a website hardly anyone has heard of will make all the difference.

I am no great fan of Lowe but there is no alternative at the moment. IF we were voting to get someone else specific in that would make more sense.

This.

The exact thing that this club does not need right now is unrest.

There are loads of options. There are plenty of good people out there who could run this club equally or better than Rupert Lowe. By the way he only works 2 days a week at SFC.

Now down to 77%, and i've become the 14th person to say no.

I think Lowe may now be shocked at the vast number of fans that want him out that he'll just leave forever.

Call me Peter Snow, but the trend is consistent with Polls run a few years ago on S4E. The last Poll conducted on there (with a far higher sample than my poll is likely to get) resulted in 79% wanting Lowe out.

And you are a football hooligan. Are you proud of it?

That is the second time that you have made that assertion. Using the present tense as well.

So please bring on the proof that I currently indulge in Football hooliganism, or have done since back in the early to mid mid 70's.

As to proud of it? Not really, it's an era in my past which I have no pride in. Unlike your continuing pride in still being racist.

That is the second time that you have made that assertion. Using the present tense as well.

So please bring on the proof that I currently indulge in Football hooliganism, or have done since back in the early to mid mid 70's.

As to proud of it? Not really, it's an era in my past which I have no pride in. Unlike your continuing pride in still being racist.

And i'll make the assertion again. You seem to think you can throw **** at me and not get it thrown back.

I have stated that I have not been involved in any hooligan activities since the early to mis 70's. Unlike your admission, in a PM to me, that you are a 'bit' racist!

I agree with Enoch Powell, but i don't agree with genocide etc, but i don't want to respond to you further on here.

That's no problem, you're well and truly out in the open now anyway.

Goodbye.

So what. I've told one of the mods you are trying to bait me and i'll just ignore you in future - if they ban me based on your work then so be it even though i can't see any grounds for such action. You posted up "part" of a PM that i sent you to try and sort out this tit for tat ******** out. Cheers for that Eastleigh.

So what. I've told one of the mods you are trying to bait me and i'll just ignore you in future - if they ban me based on your work then so be it even though i can't see any grounds for such action. You posted up "part" of a PM that i sent you to try and sort out this tit for tat ******** out. Cheers for that Eastleigh.

They already have all the content of our PMs, take a look next time you PM someone. There's a BCC function which means Blind Carbon Copy.

Bait you? You swallowed you own hook mate, with little encouragement from me. All my questions were polite and logical as the BCC shows.

They already have all the content of our PMs, take a look next time you PM someone. There's a BCC function which means Blind Carbon Copy.

Bait you? You swallowed you own hook mate, with little encouragement from me. All my questions were polite and logical as the BCC shows.

These PM's:

Originally Posted by Stanley

Sorry i can't comment on the subject on here.

Originally Posted by EastleighSoulBoy

It surprised me that you did not defend your position which can only lead, maybe wrongly, to one assumption?

I would have thought that you would be able to say that you are not a racist, if you aren't, despite what may be going on behind the scenes?

It's irrelevent if i am a bit racist or not, so long as i don't break the rules on here surely i'm allowed freedom of thought?

Everyone is entitled to their thoughts. Expressing them thoughts in the open can leave you liable to being labelled racist and can be viewed as an inflammatory action.

Their is no such thing, by the way, as being a 'bit' racist! In this society it also has a relevance.

Of special relevance to you is the fact that you may well lose your membership of the forum.

Exactly and don't want to get banned, but take me agreeing with Enoch Powell, that's not racist. It's common sense.

You started all this tit for tat ****.

You really need to get a grip on things young man. I asked you politely why you had not defended yourself, it's patently clear now why you didn't.

You are biting on your own baited hook!

Please note that first contact by PM was initiated by you.

And i was wrong to trust you.

It may be prudent to learn to trust yourself before you try to trust others when you don't know or understand their outlook on life.

Yeah i'll learn from this, but you've really let yourself down.

These PM's:

Sorry i can't comment on the subject on here.

It surprised me that you did not defend your position which can only lead, maybe wrongly, to one assumption?

I would have thought that you would be able to say that you are not a racist, if you aren't, despite what may be going on behind the scenes?

It's irrelevent if i am a bit racist or not, so long as i don't break the rules on here surely i'm allowed freedom of thought?

Everyone is entitled to their thoughts. Expressing them thoughts in the open can leave you liable to being labelled racist and can be viewed as an inflammatory action.

Their is no such thing, by the way, as being a 'bit' racist! In this society it also has a relevance.

Of special relevance to you is the fact that you may well lose your membership of the forum.

Exactly and don't want to get banned, but take me agreeing with Enoch Powell, that's not racist. It's common sense.

You started all this tit for tat ****.

You really need to get a grip on things young man. I asked you politely why you had not defended yourself, it's patently clear now why you didn't.

You are biting on your own baited hook!

Please note that first contact by PM was initiated by you.

And i was wrong to trust you.

It may be prudent to learn to trust yourself before you try to trust others when you don't know or understand their outlook on life.

Yeah i'll learn from this, but you've really let yourself down.

Jeeeez, get a room you 2!

i,ve got more respect and i expect most of this forum for eastleigh then the likes of you.

Hardly suprising, you can't can't stand me and i can't stand you. The majority may well have far more respect for Eastleigh, i can live with that as i'm not looking for approval.

That said this little episode where i said, in a PRIVATE MESSAGE - "It's irrelevent if i am a bit racist or not" that i've done nothing wrong at all.

The only one who comes out of this looking bad, imho (maybe not in the majorities) is Eastleigh for being a devious grass.