Who on here booed Guly when he came on Sunday?

sotonian

The muppet who sie in front of me in the Chapel booed at half time when Guly came on and spent the rest of the game screaming shooot everytime we got in their half. Gone past getting wound up by him and just laugh nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO:

Guly is lazy, ineffective and uninspiring, I can understand why people will boo him and respect peoples right to do so.

I lost respect for Guly as a football player last season (Pompey away) he has not (imo) had a good game since.

Haha ridiculous. The next game he scored twice in a 2-0 win against Crystal Palace.

Guly has come up against a stupid amount of criticism since he has been at the club. Had some idiot in the away game last year at Coventry, slagging off Guly from the beginning. Only shutting up when Guly headed in his second of the match.

For some reason, idiotic football fans feel the need to point the blame on one player as the reason for the whole team being poor...Danny Fox away at Arsenal this season being a prime example.

Haha ridiculous. The next game he scored twice in a 2-0 win against Crystal Palace.

Guly has come up against a stupid amount of criticism since he has been at the club. Had some idiot in the away game last year at Coventry, slagging off Guly from the beginning. Only shutting up when Guly headed in his second of the match.

For some reason, idiotic football fans feel the need to point the blame on one player as the reason for the whole team being poor...Danny Fox away at Arsenal this season being a prime example.

Love the whole 'gulys fault at pompey last year' one when in reality it was Lallana who completely lost his man !

He got blamed again this season for not closing down I believe when it should have been J rod or Fox.

We truelly have some massive f#cktards in our support

Out of the team tonight, Guly is a better player than: Hooiveld, Seaborne, Butterfield, Chaplow and De Ridder

He is probably on par with Lee, Ward-Prowse and Davis. Currently superior than Reeves and only Mayuka would be put ahead of him in 1st team selection....yet you blame Guly....get a grip!

Out of the team tonight, Guly is a better player than: Hooiveld, Seaborne, Butterfield, Chaplow and De Ridder

He is probably on par with Lee, Ward-Prowse and Davis. Currently superior than Reeves and only Mayuka would be put ahead of him in 1st team selection....yet you blame Guly....get a grip!

This is a thread about Guly