Samsung Galaxy S2

Jeff Le Taxi

just about to leave 3 after 5 years with them. shocking customer service and coverage.

What area do you live or mainly use it in, out of interest?

I've been with O2 for years. Whilst the voice coverage is good, the data coverage is flakey. My iPad is with 3 and the data coverage knocks the socks off of O2 - both for speed and places that it works well with full 3G coverages when O2 has none or GPRS only.

I was actually thinking of switching my phone SIM to 3, so would be interested to learn where you have coverage issues.

What area do you live or mainly use it in, out of interest?

I've been with O2 for years. Whilst the voice coverage is good, the data coverage is flakey. My iPad is with 3 and the data coverage knocks the socks off of O2 - both for speed and places that it works well with full 3G coverages when O2 has none or GPRS only.

I was actually thinking of switching my phone SIM to 3, so would be interested to learn where you have coverage issues.

Bittern area, also i have found if i am generally out and about with friends on other networks, my signal is always the worst. Was thinking of moving to O2!

I have great coverage in Glasgow...... Have heard the customer services is poor, fingers crossed i wont have to deal with them much

3 coverage has been better than o2 in my experience

Use to be on 3 and also found there coverage the best of the networks and I have been on all the networks.customer service was a bit of a let down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...