Lowe talking about support at Reading

fos1

Actually Lowe and Wilde should have been there sucking up to John Madejski to try to get Alex Pearce's loan extended to the end of the season. Much more important than duck shooting.

Suspect Wilde will advise his whereabouts on Saturday just as soon as he has cleared it with Lowe.

In case you missed it we won on saturday without Pearce in the side.

It's all about perception, I'm afraid. Mr Lowe will never gain the confidence of Saints supporters as the weight of evidence against his decision making history is so overwhelming. I won't rehearse the evidence against him, but there are so many predictable and unpredictable errors of judgement. As they say in politics - perception is all - and there is never going to be a way round this. He's stuck. I would suggest that it is now inevitable that if he were to step down there would be an additional 4-5000 on the gate just to celebrate. Mr Lowe is a lame duck (pun intended) simply because he can't carry the supporters with him. A fresh start is needed - almost anyone else would unite the fans!

I would sugest that the only way we will attract another 4-5,000 on the gate is to improve our performances at home and move swiftly up the table, if Lowe left it may add about 4-500 on the gate. I agree a fresh start is needed but where is that fresh start?

I would sugest that the only way we will attract another 4-5,000 on the gate is to improve our performances at home and move swiftly up the table, if Lowe left it may add about 4-500 on the gate. I agree a fresh start is needed but where is that fresh start?

I suggest we win our next 3 home games then we will be up nearer the 20,000

Lowe banging on about the support we had at Reading is a little ironic since I hear neither he or Wilde were actually there. Lowe was out shooting while Wilde's whereabouts on Saturday are unknown. Surely at least one of our Chairmen could have been present - this is not the first time neither have been at a Saints match this season.

What is ironic about it? He was praising fans for going. That's not irony.

I was waiting for this b****** argument to be trotted out. Whilst I have no doubt that some were the "never set foot" types I suspect that many of the "never set foot types" had mysterious other engagements or other reasons for not going. The actual number? Who knows? At best a few hundred. If I could be arsed I'd look at the fervent stay away posters and see how many made the effort? (Was Alpine there? Yorkie?)

More influential was that Reading is our closest league derby and, in part due to Saint's coastal location, for many fans (those that travel in from Basingstoke, Swindon, even London etc.) it was actually an easier journey. Personally I was back home by 6.10pm compared to my usual 7.15pm. "Can we play you every week?" :)

Glad I didn't disappoint. But if you dispute the point, then it is surely incumbent upon you to provide evidence against my assertion. As you admit that you can't, then my viewpoint has equal validity to yours, unless disproved, doesn't it?

I find it incredible that Lowe is paid a large wage, which the club can ill afford at the present time, and yes your right a fantastic game just a shame Lowe had better things to do !!!

If you know how much Lowe is taking from the club for his 2 days, then I'm sure we'd all be interested in knowing a few figures.