What band is the best live?

Tom8558

Chez, where's your jumper?

Bearsy, you cannot be serious about One Direction, rock legend Ollie Murs blows them out of the water.

He's got great innovative and edgy songs, a hat that makes him look like a nice sort of pikey, and on stage he is something else - his live show is heavier than on his Hit Parade discs, sometimes his backing track uses two tambourines! - he is possibly the most talented middle of the road shop dummy that the ruthless music business has ever tried to sell to 10-year-old-girls who have no imagination and pocket money burning a hole in their pockets.

The best kick-ass rock'n'roll band in the world? - still the champions after all these years - it's Fruitbat and JimBob - Carter USM.

A wall of sound, a massive moshpit of forty/fifty-somethings, bleeding ears for two days, crazy - check it out on YouTube, Brixton, Bloodsport for All.

Fave gig - Numan at Wembley from back in the day.

Amazing gig - Lloyd Cole acoustic, stunning.

Can't cut it anymore? - The Sisters, I suspect Eldritch's voice has gone, it's all smoke and long coats.

I sincerely hope not, here's an example of their lyrics I saw on a TV program last night with Marcus Brigstocke

"Now she’s feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo"

Just :facepalm:

Back on topic I second anyone that mentioned The Hives and the Chemical Brothers

Kasabian or Coldplay. Completely different type of gig, so hard to choose which. Both fantastic in their own ways though. Only seen a handful of bands live so can't comment on a lot on here.

Saw Annie Mac do a set supported by Zane Lowe and Chase and Status, that was pretty epic but again for completely different reasons. Also went to a Ferry Corsten set for NYE last year in London that was amazing.