Lucas Biglia

laughba

@indykaila: #Liverpool have been told they can sign Anderlecht attacker Lucas Biglia, 27, for £4.5m in the summer via SUNDAY TELEGRAPH. #LFC

What is it with us and Liverpool being linked to the same players...?

What is it with tweets that dont know players normal position? :)

How would they have the source for that if they dont get the basics correct...

@indykaila: #Liverpool have been told they can sign Anderlecht attacker Lucas Biglia, 27, for £4.5m in the summer via SUNDAY TELEGRAPH. #LFC

I know, it's embarassing isn't it. Liverpool, that team in decline, destined for a future of mid table nonentities. a club that only sign cart horses and with the most deluded and arrogant fans in the country. If we can only target players of their level we are never going to fullfil our champions league ambitions as we'll be stuck with a team full of Stuart Downings and Jordan Hendersons. Come of Cortese, a bit more walking the walk and a bit less talking the talk please. We need to aim higher.

I know, it's embarassing isn't it. Liverpool, that team in decline, destined for a future of mid table nonentities. a club that only sign cart horses and with the most deluded and arrogant fans in the country. If we can only target players of their level we are never going to fullfil our champions league ambitions as we'll be stuck with a team full of Stuart Downings and Jordan Hendersons. Come of Cortese, a bit more walking the walk and a bit less talking the talk please. We need to aim higher.

Just out of curiousity.....how did you get his post to be a negative one??

Not that surprising considering our playing philosophy is rather similar to the way would like Liverpool to play.

If he only costs 4.5 million this would be an awesome signing even though he might be a bit too old for our transferpolicy.

Not that surprising considering our playing philosophy is rather similar to the way would like Liverpool to play.

If he only costs 4.5 million this would be an awesome signing even though he might be a bit too old for our transferpolicy.

I'd be surprised to see us go in for him personally.

With our history of vetting players of a "team fit", I would find it unlikely to see us sign someone fresh after seeing them go on strike and then AWOL.

That said Cortese may be confident of handling such players after the Puncheon scenario, but I doubt he would be in a rush to risk that again.

Who knows?

I'd be surprised to see us go in for him personally.

With our history of vetting players of a "team fit", I would find it unlikely to see us sign someone fresh after seeing them go on strike and then AWOL.

That said Cortese may be confident of handling such players after the Puncheon scenario, but I doubt he would be in a rush to risk that again.

Who knows?

Yeah you're right. We'd never sign anyone who would kick up a fuss with their current clubs, especially to get a move away.

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Liverpool-FC-target-Gaston-Ramirez-threatens-to-go-on-strike-201208240017/

Wtf do you have to be such a sarcastic smart-arse all the time?

Why the abuse? I'm simply pointing out that the ideology that we would never, ever, couldn't possibly sign a player who was a bit of a trouble maker at his current club is in fact totally incorrect.

Why the abuse? I'm simpnting out that the ideology that we would never, ever, couldn't possibly sign a player who was a bit of a trouble maker at his current club is in fact totally incorrect.

You know exactly what he means Turkish - your sarcasm knows no bounds and is frankly way past funny now. Sorry if that's given you a wake up call you were not expecting.

You know exactly what he means Turkish - your sarcasm knows no bounds and is frankly way past funny now. Sorry if that's given you a wake up call you were not expecting.

It takes all sorts mate. I find Turkish's sarcasm and half-witted antics to be appealing in a most peculiar way and at times quite charming. :D

Don't listen to the haters Turks, keep on doing what you do best.

It takes all sorts mate. I find Turkish's sarcasm and half-witted antics to be appealing in a most peculiar way and at times quite charming. :D

Don't listen to the haters Turks, keep on doing what you do best.

I think the point is he doesn't do anything "best". there are plenty of funny people on here, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here he's not best at either. He's a self confessed troll.

I think the point is he doesn't do anything "best". there are plenty of funny people on here, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here he's not best at either. He's a self confessed troll.

When did he confess to that? I only ever recall him starting one "troll" thread http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?42098-Are-we-a-better-side-without-Lallana and apart from that, he's a genuine fan who loves, cares for, and cherishes our club. In most serious threads his replies are honest, eloquent and intriguing. A far better board with than without him. All IMO of course.

Indeed it has, I don't know if I'll ever recover from such a shock.

In that case we have plenty in common, you and I. Maybe we can become forum friends?

When did he confess to that? I only ever recall him starting one "troll" thread http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?42098-Are-we-a-better-side-without-Lallana and apart from that, he's a genuine fan who loves, cares for, and cherishes our club. In most serious threads his replies are honest, eloquent and intriguing. A far better board with than without him. All IMO of course.

There was a thread about wind up merchants or something and he confessed to trolling. We'll have to agree to disagree on his worth to the forum I guess ;)

To be honest I'm not looking to find friends on internet forums, but good luck in your search.

But we have so much in common. It's arguable that we have a similar worth to the forum, neither of us are funny or knowledgable, I think disasters of human beings like us need to stick together, a kind of REM group for mongboards if you like.

But we have so much in common. It's arguable that we have a similar worth to the forum, neither of us are funny or knowledgable, I think disasters of human beings like us need to stick together, a kind of REM group for mongboards if you like.

At least we are getting somewhere, I appreciate your admission that you're a disaster of a human being - perhaps you should seek help for your self worth issues?

Good luck with your search for new friends.

At least we are getting somewhere, I appreciate your admission that you're a disaster of a human being - perhaps you should seek help for your self worth issues?

Good luck with your search for new friends.

Thanks, i'm glad i have like minded people around like yourself, who know how difficult it can be to support me. Sorry to see you've given up ever wishing to be more than you are.

How many Liverpool fans does it need to change a lightbulb?

They cannot do it, still telling everyone else how good the old ones were.

i heard a similar verison except the punchline was

They haven't done it yet, but it's definitely going to be their year to do it.