will players still be sold if?

N/West Saint

Firstly, to repeat yet again the old adage ; "Every player has his price".

Second, the improved form would have to lead to a dramatic increase in gate receipts to start eating into the balance of payments deficit; and with Rupes and Wildey in the boardroom, a significant numbers of the absent faithful will remain so.

If and its a big IF we were to go on a good run between now and January would Surman, Schneiderlin and Lallana be sold? (As reported I am not ITK) lol

Or would we be looking to get rid of the players we have sent out on loan?

Sell who ever we can

I have heard and i know its only a rumour,that Lallana has already been sold to Spurs and will be leaving in January.I am sure Surman will be off aswell,i just hope maybe Lallana can stay with us on loan until the end of the season at least.

I am not in denial, and do expect the worst in this window, but remember how they were all definately going according to this forum in the summer -and definately no-one of any standard would come in - and one of those that came in (a terrible, lightweight Lowe signing) Schneiderlin is one that we will definately cash in on!

I will wait and see

I am not in denial, and do expect the worst in this window, but remember how they were all definately going according to this forum in the summer -and definately no-one of any standard would come in - and one of those that came in (a terrible, lightweight Lowe signing) Schneiderlin is one that we will definately cash in on!

I will wait and see

And whatever Rupert does you will support...

If he sells you will say its because he has to for money..blah,blah,blah

If he doesn`t you will say it`s because he`s done wonders with the finance.

Either way we will never know really the truth as to why

they were sold or why they were not.

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

I think the point is that JP said after the Plymouth game that we might do well next season if we can keep our younger players...

That seems to say to me that he realises that they will likely be sold if in demand.

At least he's realistic and has his pal Wotte doing what he can to push a few more through to make up for it.