Cylon and thanks for all the fish!

Big Bad Bob

In the Original Post - The ewok in the bottom right of the lower picture looks strange, as do the storm troopers to the left of it. Also I can't help thinking their x-wings could do with a couple of additional wings. Luke Skywalker needs a haircut as well, as that could easily fall & obsure his view whilst he's trying to shoot womp rats.

Is it the Sci-Fi, Tricia getting her fun bags out or the thinly veiled condemnation of modern society and it's failures?

Or all three?

All along the watchtowers....

All three! Always prefered Cally to the Cylon girls though. (More of a girl next door.)

Edited by Colinjb

Original always better , can't think of a single remake of anything that has been better than the original.

Plus I got to shout Frak a lot in the playground

Poppycock. The original BSG was devised to cash in on the newfound success of Star Wars. Alright for its time, but not even on a par with the new show.

Both for me. The original Cylons are still the best Sci-Fi baddies ever. The original ships (Vipers and Raiders) are immense however the new Galactica is so much better story wise and really dragged you in. I would not like to choose so will have to say both.

Both for me. The original Cylons are still the best Sci-Fi baddies ever. The original ships (Vipers and Raiders) are immense however the new Galactica is so much better story wise and really dragged you in. I would not like to choose so will have to say both.

Don't you need Tricia Helfer as your avatar or an original toaster...

Is it the Sci-Fi, Tricia getting her fun bags out or the thinly veiled condemnation of modern society and it's failures?

Or all three?

All along the watchtowers....

It's probably one of the bravest shows I've ever seen in terms of the real world themes it was riffing on. The stuff that went down on New Caprica? Whoa.