Murder Investigation

Tokyo-Saint

It is obvious to me that there is a serial killer on the loose here. MLG has obviously been killed and now so have the mods. Some of you (suspects) may say that MLG was logged in on the main board the other day but did anyone notice there was no corrections, videos or links at all? This I believe was the murder logging into his account to cover his tracks. Also, were are the mods? I haven't seen or heard from one for ages? No one is getting any infractions any more.

Everyone is a suspect (but especially Milts)

What is your cover story? If you ain't got an alibi, you're coming in for questioning.

Hi Gays! Don't worry I ain't deads, look I'm posting on the main board. Watch's your spellins and stuff dudes. Anyways, close that dumb murder investigations in muppet shows. Tokyos don't no nothing, I aint deads.

Bletch - Could you please look into this last MLG post to see if you can find a clue to who may be using his account?

Thanks

It is obvious to me that there is a cereal killer on the loose here. MSG has obviously been killed and now so have the mods. Some of you (suspects) may say that MSG was logged in on the main board the other day but did anyone notice there was no corrections, videos or links at all? This I believe was the murder logging into his account to cover his tracks. Also, were are the mods? I haven't seen or heard from one for ages? No one is getting any infractions any more.

Everyone is a suspect (but especially Milts)

What is your cover story? If you ain't got an alibi, you're coming in for questioning.

I've corrected it for you :)

Hi milts,

I know you are mental and probably in the process of murdering golfing Phil, but you must know I was talking to Justice Mile (no PM replier) here, no?

He didn't need to bother, came damned close to managing to murder myself on Friday.

Still, it was all my own fault, I did choose to drink Budweiser.

Next time I'll stick to Alcohol and wear an "I'm here Milts" Tee Shirt.

Less pain