Joke time.

bjk

Wedding in pompey and the groom storm out. His dad goes to see him and asks what is wrong.

"She just told me she was a virgin.' He said.

So his dad agrees with him, 'Your right son. If she wasn't good enough for her own family, she's not good enough for ours.'

True story

Natch

Alledgedly.

That joke is very old and isn't very funny.

Inzaghi scoring in the 92nd minute made me laugh harder than any of these..

lol !!

Funny set of emotions for me really last night - happy and sad at the same time.

Happy cos Milan scored twice in the last 6 mins so the Skates didn't get argubly the greatest result ever in their history - and I wouldn't have to put up with merciless ribbing from the fish fiddlers that I work with.

Sad cos of the very fact that those w#nkers down the road were actually playing AC Milan a day after we couldn't beat Plymouth at home. And I'm not even going to bother mentioning all of our other well documented problems!

Bad times

lol !!

Funny set of emotions for me really last night - happy and sad at the same time.

Happy cos Milan scored twice in the last 6 mins so the Skates didn't get argubly the greatest result ever in their history - and I wouldn't have to put up with merciless ribbing from the fish fiddlers that I work with.

Sad cos of the very fact that those w#nkers down the road were actually playing AC Milan a day after we couldn't beat Plymouth at home. And I'm not even going to bother mentioning all of our other well documented problems!

Bad times

Wouldn't have said that. If Milan were that good, they wouldn't be in the UEFA Cup at all. Beating any of the Prem big 4 is more of an achievement IMO, and Saints and Pompey have both done that several times.

Really? Have a look at that Milan team, and tell me again it wouldn't be that much of an achievement to beat them? That's one hell of a team by anyone's standards and we came mighty close to stuffing them...

That's a lot of big names, but you cannot honnestly claim the Milan side you played last night is the best team in Europe.

Shevchenko - A shaddow of the player who ripped the CL appart with Milan and Dynamo Kiev.

Ronaldinho - Not the player that won the 2002 World Cup

Seedorf - Good, but past his best.

Pato - Huge potential, but only has 12 goals and 31 apps for Milan so far.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good result for Pompey, but no more of an achievement that the same score at home to Liverpool IMO.

Really? Have a look at that Milan team, and tell me again it wouldn't be that much of an achievement to beat them? That's one hell of a team by anyone's standards and we came mighty close to stuffing them...

Yeah, and if Ronaldinho had played more than 10 minutes then you'd have lost

• 4 weeks later...