Describe your Manhood with a Movie title

Miltonroader07

Perhaps some kind soul could post a list of all the titles that have been taken. Then some other kind sould could list all the other available movie titles for people to choose from.

Yeah sure whitey, why not? Do you want me to collect your dry cleaning and mow your lawn as well? Perhaps bearsy can sing you a song as you drift off to sleep?

No, the rules are no doubling up, if you do, you are named and shamed in public and have to name your knob after a movie title containing either 'little' 'small' or children or gayness. That's the risk participants have to run when posting on here.

No fair! It was my second choice.

Tough sh1t, you played the game, now carry the title! You have to tell you wife and everything, this is in the terms and conditions of playing the game. Milts was very careful to cover every angle as always. There are no loopholes.

There's a remarkable lack of imagination on here. Where are all the obvious ones?

Night of the Iguana

Long day's journey into night

The Thing

The Awakening

The Blob

Enormous

Fire Serpent

Ghoulies

Ghoulies II

I am Legend

The Invisible Man

It Conquered the World

It Came from Beneath the Sea

The Magic Serpent

Can I have a song now please Bearsy-Wearsy?

There's a remarkable lack of imagination on here. Where are all the obvious ones?

Night of the Iguana

Long day's journey into night

The Thing

The Awakening

The Blob

Enormous

Fire Serpent

Ghoulies

Ghoulies II

I am Legend

The Invisible Man

It Conquered the World

It Came from Beneath the Sea

The Magic Serpent

Can I have a song now please Bearsy-Wearsy?

Little Caesar!!!!

Bloodsport, The Jizz Singer

hi timayes i'm not sure ur sposed to just make stuff up. tokyos will do ruling.

I've noticed you about today but not before so also can you please observe following protocols required for new posters in muppet shows:

1) Start a new thread introducing urself and stuff!

b) all muppet show posters must have avatars. If you cannot afford avatars one will be assigned to you but i promise you won't like it

IV) all new posters must mug off tokyos. It's important if you want to fit in.

Also Welcome! How come it takes you 5 years to do 20 posts? Is it that you is v.slow typer or is it that you have an actual life?

Sorry - I wasn't aware regarding the Avatar requirements, I hope I have now put this right.

I will have to do a research enquiry re the introduction threads - that sounds a bit g@y.

Bearsy is a bit gay timayes and by the looks of things he is grooming you.

Don't be taken in, the last person he groomed was cheese on toast and look what happened to him!

does anyone know bout why i have to sing whitey a song? i'm bit confused by this. I don't mind tho, i just can't recall when this was part of the deal?

I refer the honourable bear to post #101. I can't go to bed now without thinking of you. :)

Edited by Whitey Grandad