Best Rick Astley song?

Spudders

:) Turks you are clearly a man of taste when it comes to Rick Astley tunes, you may be a bully calling me a troll and stuff, but when it comes to Rick Astley, I ain't gonna argue with your choice, facts is facts, Together Forever is the best song he did. FACT.

It's a shame Kraks can't see I'd posted FACT at the end of the previous post as everyone on the internet knows if someone says FACT at the end of a post it actually makes it fact, therefore there's little point in voting for anything else other than together forever

It's a shame Kraks can't see I'd posted FACT at the end of the previous post as everyone on the internet knows if someone says FACT at the end of a post it actually makes it fact, therefore there's little point in voting for anything else other than together forever

If I didn't have you on ignore I'd post FACT to show that what you said is indeed FACT, if I could see what youd said of course.

Yeah come on MODS you useless f*cks, this is serious business. I demand a poll and a George weahs cousin blog.

I'm going to start my own poll. Mods, you've got 10 minutes, and I'm only drinking more wine, and with Mrs Krakenetta in bed snoring I'm going nowhere....

I'm going to start my own poll. Mods, you've got 10 minutes, and I'm only drinking more wine, and with Mrs Krakenetta in bed snoring I'm going nowhere....

Stop pretending you have a missus, your life is empty, you have nothing other than this forum in your life you troll!

No, you're right, I'm sure they're all true. I mean, no-one would want to go so far out of their way to create an image of how great they are.

Or have had a beer or played golf with everyone who has ever been connected with buying saints or had bought saints an told them a few secrets whilst blowing the froth of a couple (of beers obviously) that no one else in the world knows, whilst in Dubai talking to a Radom bloke who just happened to be a saints fan who posts on mongboards.

Or have had a beer or played golf with everyone who has ever been connected with buying saints or had bought saints an told them a few secrets whilst blowing the froth of a couple (of beers obviously) that no one else in the world knows, whilst in Dubai talking to a Radom bloke who just happened to be a saints fan who posts on mongboards.

F*ck you man. Dubai Phil is definitely the most ITK man in th world. He's awful at golf but he's played with Westy, with Monty, with RorDog and even the TIGER, man. Phil is da MAN.

As such, he knows things. Yeh?

F*ck you man. Dubai Phil is definitely the most ITK man in th world. He's awful at golf but he's played with Westy, with Monty, with RorDog and even the TIGER, man. Phil is da MAN.

As such, he knows things. Yeh?

And above all that he's met Rick Astley!

No, you're right, I'm sure they're all true. I mean, no-one would want to go so far out of their way to create an image of how great they are.

To be fair it's not just him. Every ex pat has an amazing life and you don't just have to go to Far flung places like Dubai. You can have equally a great life in Europe too. Look at Sue Whistle for example. When she's not quaffing chanti in her dungarees she's running rings round Itie women's defences playing soccerball, skiing in the Dolomites or sunbathing on the lakes. You too can live the dream all you have to do is move abroad, anywhere will do.

To be fair it's not just him. Every ex pat has an amazing life and you don't just have to go to Far flung places like Dubai. You can have equally a great life in Europe too. Look at Sue Whistle for example. When she's not quaffing chanti in her dungarees she's running rings round Itie women's defences playing soccerball, skiing in the Dolomites or sunbathing on the lakes. You too can live the dream all you have to do is move abroad, anywhere will do.

This is something I've noticed as well. Until they come crawling home with their tails between their legs because they suddenly got ill and discovered the bitter truth about the spanish (or wherever's) health "service". Most of the expats I run into on holiday seem to be swilling beer at 9am while I'm having breakfast, and whining about the British tax system. Then they ask if you happen to have a copy of The Week or something.

Yes, but what you then forget is how much we all hate you lot.

Being able to watch Comic Relief, or SPOtY on something other than a dodgy stream, watching X Factor with such a superb pool of talent :rolleyes: and having something to talk about every day (Simon Cowell, Jordan, The Weather), the ability to read a Newspaper that prints opinion instead of the news.

The opportunity to watch Saints play live more than 2 or 3 times a year.

The fact that none of you have ever suffered from A/C flu or the horrors of having your sinuses filled with crud for weeks after a sandstorm.

And of course, the ability to live in a Civil Partnership without getting arrested, or, if you lose your job by mistake or mismanagement by a moron, knowing you won't get deported.

It isn't being abroad that makes us weird. It's the fact that we don't have "The News" telling us how sh1t everything is 24x7 and our papers aren't full of pages of what Kate was wearing at some mud fest in Cheltenham.

Oh and the fact that when we watch Saints win, we're doing it in a pub on a beach.

Yeah that always helps

:smug:

Being able to watch Comic Relief, or SPOtY on something other than a dodgy stream, watching X Factor with such a superb pool of talent :rolleyes: and having something to talk about every day (Simon Cowell, Jordan, The Weather), the ability to read a Newspaper that prints opinion instead of the news.

The fact that none of you have ever suffered from A/C flu or the horrors of having your sinuses filled with crud for weeks after a sandstorm.

And of course, the ability to live in a Civil Partnership without getting arrested, or, if you lose your job by mistake or mismanagement by a moron, knowing you won't get deported.

It isn't being abroad that makes us weird. It's the fact that we don't have "The News" telling us how sh1t everything is 24x7 and our papers aren't full of pages of what Kate was wearing at some mud fest in Cheltenham.

Oh and the fact that when we watch Saints win, we're doing it in a pub on a beach.

Yeah that always helps

Nobody's forcing you to live there.........

..........are they? :suspicious:

Yeah that always helps

Having lived abroad myself, a lot of ex pats give propaganda, same **** anywhere just a bit sunnier, thats what I found anyway, and the sense of humour here helps as no where else on Earth is as funny as here thats for sure.