Marriage Rumour

Miltonroader07

FFS Milts you said you'd keep this quiet if you could be bridesmaid, that was the whole reason you got the gig. Because you've gone and blabbed I'm gonna post that pic of you in your bridesmaid dress that you thought made you look a bit fat, serves you right.

miltsonourspecialday.jpg

What???-?-??-?!!!! The ****????

Don't worry Tokyo, this was all an elaborate rouse as Bearsy was worried as you've spent a lot of time dissing him recently and making out you don't like him, he was starting to think you were meaning it and had fallen out of love with him. So a plan was hatched where Milts would announce this marriage and we'd see if you got upset about it or not. I thought you'd react angrily like this, although I did anticipate more question marks and ****'s, but still, you've proven here you do still love the bear.

So although Milts really did wear a bridesmaid dress and me and Bearsy did have a ceremony, it wasn't a legally binding one, we used a fake minister. We had to go through with it to get the 1000 reputations points from my dad, he's a right tight git so has been hording them for years, he never ever gave me any reputations when I was a kid and he deserved to get tricked out of them. Me & Bearsy have split the points 50/50 so we both have a lot of reputations to give out now, I'm sure Bearsy will give you a share of his.

FFS Milts you said you'd keep this quiet if you could be bridesmaid, that was the whole reason you got the gig. Because you've gone and blabbed I'm gonna post that pic of you in your bridesmaid dress that you thought made you look a bit fat, serves you right.

miltsonourspecialday.jpg

This ladyboy will not get a gig in Makati I can tell you